Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

APS gauge install questions?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 03:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default APS gauge install questions?

OK how are you guys installing oil and temp gauges? I had my oil on the oil cooler fitting, and now the turbos use that, the temp was on the back of the passenger head and thats used also. So what to use now? T both? Is ther a 4 way fitting I could use on the oil? Thanks.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

come on no one has installed any guages with their aps kit? I did a search but nothing came up.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:15 PM
On The Tree

i would like to know this myself
Old 03-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Staging Lane

I bought this fitting off of ebay for my oil. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=270205683267 This will screw in behind the intake where the stock oil sencer was located. This will reduce it down so your new oil temp sencer will screw into this. I havn't tried it yet, but I'm hoping it will work. I'm still thinking on the water temp as well.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Anybody else? JKS that looks like it just screws in and you loose the stock sending unit right? I want to keep all of my stock gauges working and just add more.

The biggest problem is I want to add a psi gauge and a oil temp gauge. I have the aps oil lines hooked up and I'm getting ready to put the K member back in and I would really like to have all of these hooked up before I put it all back together. It would be a pain in the a$$ so have to do it again.

Come on no one has gauges with a turbo kit or sc? How do you get your psi gauge and your oil feed lines hooked up? Thanks.

ok guys I think this is what I'm gong to use. I ordered 2 of them, i'll put them in series and use one for psi and one for temp.

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...=EAR-100201ERL

Last edited by n2ojunkie; 03-17-2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: update

Quick Reply: APS gauge install questions?