View Full Version : my screen sucks

FromTheFireIRise
03-16-2008, 09:07 PM
some friends of mine bought some indash screens so i said ah i want one, i have kicker cvr 10s memphis 1300w amp and had a sony deck shit hit hard no probs. now it sounds good but im into hard hitting systems. bought a dual 7in indash touch screen i asked the guy dude i need it to handle a good system am i need to be able to adjust my subwoofers, and all my frecs and so on ohhhhh yes they say.... installed and now my shit dies at no were near peak. any suggestions other than chunk it??? i dont think a farad will help..
oh and bought a 900 cca battery thinking mine sucked....

enos44
03-17-2008, 10:53 PM
well i know dual arent the best head units but are you sure all the settings are the same and check the specs on the new dual one compared to your old one and see if they are close.

Navy01Z
03-19-2008, 09:55 PM
I hate sound like an ass but Dual sucks. They just plain suck. Dont be surprised if noise starts getting into your system via the shitty ass RCA plugs on the back of that H/U. I would dump it now if you can. Just my .02

letsrun97z
03-19-2008, 11:38 PM
yup its def that unit i had the jensen 7" you couldnt adjust/fine tune and my bass was crappy/sloppy 1-12"premier comp series with a Alpine mrd-m1000 mono amp unloaded to a guy at work for 200 and his panisonic lol i got a good deal... and now my crisp bass is back

DGraboyes
03-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Dual is your problem... Jensen.. Pioneer.. Alpine... pay the extra and youll be very satisfied