Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

WTT 2 stalled LS1 cars for WS6/GTO

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 09:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT 2 stalled LS1 cars for WS6/GTO

Looking for a really nice Ws6, prefer auto and some mods or will consider a GTO + cash on my part for the right car

Cars are located 20 miles south of Buffalo NY

I prefer to trade but I know price is a must so I will say $6500 for the Gold car and $6000 for the white one.............

Both cars are very nice, each have a few small flaws but are turn key and go

Both have clean titles and carfaxs, no accidents, no thefts, no floods ect

Neither cars are native to Western NY (Southern Deleware/Maryland & Texas) so rust is not an issue

The windows on both cars work perfectly, the AC in the Gold car works, the white car has the AC removed

1998 Sport Gold Metallic Firebird Formula, 1 of 60 made in this color (1998 only color)

Car is a late 1997 production car

The car has 75,xxx miles on it

Clean car fax, Clean title, no accidents , no body work, no paint work, no rust, no dents, no dings, the front plate cover is the factory gold one that the previous owner had painted black (I wouldnt have!)

Paint is about a solid 8.5 on a scale of 10, very minor imperfections, front bumper has 2 spots about the size of a dime where the clear coat has peeled, otherwise it shines like new, the car does NOT have sail panel bubbles like alot of fbodies do

Car is an A4, 2.73 (working posi) grey cloth interior (had seat covers since new, seats are near perfect), rest of interior is near mint, no flaws to note, new tires front and rear, very dark (5% I think) tint both side windows and rear window, very nice shape, no bubbling or peeling

The car has 4 good tires with 90%+ tread all the way around, brakes are good ect

Options- T-tops (w t-top covers), traction control, Cruise control, pwr drivers seat, Working single cd Monsoon, Working power antenna, pwr mirrors, pwr windows, rear defrost

Mods- (All emissions including EGR are untouched), 160 hypertech stat (new water pump), MAC y pipe with high flow cats, Hooker aerochamber exhaust, 3500 Yank stall, tranny is a stage 2 rebuild with a shift kit and has aprox 15k on rebuild

Car has been to the track maybe 4 times -
Ran a 12.7 @ 111mph with the current mods

Since I have had the car I have-

Replaced both front door speakers and both b pillar speakers with correct Monsoon speakers (old ones were blown in the front and aftermarket replacement in the rear) in proper working order, obtained a nice shape drivers door panel and installed it (old one was cracked), replaced power window switches (both windows functioning perfectly), replaced door handle bezel (old one cracked), replaced pwr antenna motor (old one broke), replaced tail light center section with a new GM piece (old ones logo was faded), it has a new GM piece it is not a cheap sticker, replacement MAF (old one was descreened) I detailed the car from top to bottom with the exception of underhood, a bunch of minor details, bulbs, keyless fob, wiper blades ect ect I purchased a new O2 sensor for it but have not installed it yet, it is throwing a SES for drivers side bank, it also comes with 6 quarts of Pennzoil Platnium and a K&N HP2006 filter (was waiting for spring to change)

The car runs and drives nice, it idles smoothly and has a nice rumble to the exhaust that is not overbearing, good oil pressure, does not overheat, Headlight motors work perfectly with no weird noises, no oil consumption issues or piston slap ect ect , the car is currently off the road for winter and has not seen salt/is stored indoors

NOTE PICS WERE TAKEN BEFORE I DETAILED IT, TOO MUCH SNOW ON THE GROUND NOW TO GET IT OUT AND TAKE CURRENT PICS, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE SIDE MOLDING IS NOW DELETED BUT WILL COME WITH CAR

White Formula-

1998 hardtop, 113k
A4

Grey cloth interior , seats are excellent, dash is mint, door panels have a little wear and tear

Pacesetter LTs, dumped X pipe, Lid, Ported TB, UD pulley, Yank SS4000 stall, 3.23s (working posi), Sphon LCAs, SFCs, Comp eng rear shocks, MT drag radials, rear window tinted 5% , side windows untinted

Ac removed, air removed, Egr deleted, cats removed, front sway bar removed (Have), CC removed (Have), windshield squirts gone, the carpet is cut right in front of the rear seats (Have) and the rear seats are out of the car (I have)

The car has working lights all around, working heat w blower, working wipers, nothing stripped out of the inside (still has working pwr winows, pwr locks, pwr seat ect ect)

with 3.73s it ran a 12.1 @111mph

weighs 3030#'s

Car is a rust free Texas car, clean title, clean car fax
Overall nice shape, it has some wear and tear, no dents or dings but front bumper cover has some spider webbing of the paint, besides that the paint is pretty clean, no major flaws

It has new front tires and the rears are worn Mickey Thompson Street ETs

Brakes are good and it has slotted rotors

Working single cd Monsoon with aftermarket speakers, no traction control, cloth interior, pwr drivers seat, pwr antenna in-op but in up position

The car is loud (sounds awesome!) with the dumped X pipe but it runs and drives great, no SES or anything, no oil consumption issues or piston slap, both windows work, both headlights work

[/QUOTE]