Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ms3 cam What heads?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 02:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ms3 cam What heads?

I have an ms3 I believe if my memory serves me right (.603 .609, 238 242 on a 112) I need to replace my lifters b/c I was an idiot and didnt do it in the first place. So I figured I would do a headswap as well. I have been reading into different heads and I didnt realize how much information there was to take into account when picking them out. I was wondering if anybody could inform me on some tried and true heads that are matched up for an ms3, rather than me just going blindly and buying a set in the dark. So If anyone has any info for me I'd really appreciate it. Also does anyone know how much a head can be milled w/ my cam before I would have serious issues w/ my valves? lol haha and evey why I would want to get it milled.

I probably sound like an idiot ..lol but I really dont know, and I am interested in learning. Rather than just doing what someone says I would like to know the reason's behind it. I read most of the heads sticky and this is where I realized how much info there really was to take into account. Chamber size, intake runner... etc. it is all chinese to me... lol

thanks for any info guys!!!!!
-Andrew
Old 03-30-2008, 05:54 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm happy with my PRC 5.3s