Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello fellow F-Body enthusiasts!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 12:44 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hello fellow F-Body enthusiasts!

whats up guys, my name is Alvan and i'm from Mobile, Alabama. I just recently purchased my very first SS Camaro. it is my second Camaro (the first was a 1998 3.8 v6 which i put through hell, but i loved) and now i'm on to my first V8 and I LOVE IT!! (and I won't tear this one up like my last one, i promise) it is a 2002 35th anniversary (yes, the true anniversary package, stripes, embroidered seats, the whole 9 yards) with 10,800 miles on it, automatic(wanted a 6 speed but couldn't pass up the deal i got on this one). so i'm enjoying every single dime i spent on it. now i just need to know where to start spending more money (once i save a lil' more) on performance. so any tips would be great. THANKS.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome man, sounds like you have a nice ride. First thing to do, post some pics of it!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome!!! You have a pretty rare car there. As for the first mods, just remember: more air in + more air out=more power!!!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I would get headers and exhaust and a air lid but that's just me and, post some pics
Old 04-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Staging Lane

Default pics

here's pics of my ride, i'm still figuring out how to use this site, i'll probably need a little help navigating my way around it, i used to be a computer dork, now i cant figure this stuff out if my life depended on it. anyway, here's the pics!

it's already got the SLP airlid, and it also has a flowmaster muffler under it, the guy i bought it from never told me what series it was, but from the sound i can pretty much assume it's an 80 series. but thats it for now, i appreciate the input.
Attached Thumbnails Hello fellow F-Body enthusiasts!-2002camaross.jpg   Hello fellow F-Body enthusiasts!-camaro2.jpg   Hello fellow F-Body enthusiasts!-odometer.jpg   Hello fellow F-Body enthusiasts!-motorwhole.jpg   Hello fellow F-Body enthusiasts!-ssbadging.jpg  

Hello fellow F-Body enthusiasts!-camaro3.jpg   Hello fellow F-Body enthusiasts!-camaro4.jpg   Hello fellow F-Body enthusiasts!-pasngrside.jpg  

Last edited by crimSSonTide; 04-04-2008 at 05:25 PM. Reason: left out the couple of mods...
Old 04-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome and check out www.35thle.com for more info about your LE