Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 07:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi everyone!

Hey y'all just joined so I can snoop and ask questions when I need answers. I currently have a 68' Camaro with a SBC. After I reach the max with that or blow it up on spray I'm going to drop and LS engine between the rails, I'd like a LS2 but I know the LS1's are everywhere and finding one in a junkyard wont be so hard. Since the Camaro isn't my DD and will see less then 3000 miles a year i'd like to do something kinda crazy with it, I'm hoping to get into the 11's maybe even 10's on the 1/4. I'd like to build the engine around forced induction so I wont get picked on by the old guys with there vettes, and the punks who thing there 86 honda is fast won't bother me. I'm new to the LS engines but I like taking stuff apart and learning about it. Any links would be great but this isn't my first forum and i know how to use the search feature!

SPC. Robert Pepiton
56th MP Co.
COB Speicher, Iraq
Old 04-06-2008, 07:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Robert, 68 camaro's are my favorite year!! By the way, i'm at Camp liberty, Iraq until the end of the month. Welcome and enjoy, there's all kinds of good stuff here!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 07:09 AM

sweet! has it been dusty in your AO?

Well seems a lot of people join this forum judging my the number of threads made.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:14 AM
Launching!

Welcome...