Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello all, new guy here...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello all, new guy here...

Hi! My name is Pete, and I'm in Glendale, AZ. My main interests are God, family, and, of course CARS! Specifically, fast street cars & heads-up small tire cars. I don't currently own any LS-powered vehicles myself, but am currently assembling an LS-powered vehicle for a friend of mine. It's a '69 Nova with a 5.3L truck engine, TH350, and 10-bolt rear. The long-block is a stock low-mileage deal, but is receiving a cam/pushrod/valve spring upgrade. I'm currently also in the process of fabbing the exhaust system for use with a Garrett/Air Research 60mm T4-based turbocharger, which will blow through a CSU bonnet on top of 650 cfm Holley HP carb (prepped by me) and Edelbrock Victor Jr. intake manifold. An MSD 6010 & stock LQ9 coils will take care of the ignition. Other details include an Edelbrock Performer nitrous plate system (50-100 h.p.), 10" 3,000 rpm stall converter, 3.55 gears out back, Cal-Trac traction bars & split mono-leaf springs, and M/T 275/60-15 drag radials on Weld Draglite rims. The car is painted white with a marina blue interior. The turbo kit is nearly done, as well as the carb mod's, and the cam swap is currently in process. A few other odds & ends need buttoning up, but the car is nearing completion. This will be my first venture with an LS-based combo, and I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out! I look forward to increasing my knowledge thanks to these forums.

Pete
Old 04-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what up man

my name is victor