Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Questions...

Old 04-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions...

Hey guys, im 18 and graduating this year ( 2 more months to go ) and recently ive been debating if I want to go into the military or not. I could probably get into college and all that jazz but im not into that crap. I dont want a regular job with a boring life. My mom really does not want me to join but i'll be alright. Im thinking I want to be in the army because that is all frontlines work.

Also I am very motivated with this war. I hate islam I hate muslims and I basically hate the middle east. I want to kill those scumbags for what they did to us on 9/11. I would freaking love to shoot one of those sons of bitches in the face then watch his coward haji *** die.

Anyway I think the military would be best for me, I cannot live this life anymore. Im sick of these people and im sick of society. Sometimes theres these hippy pieces of **** in some of my classes and I just want to stab them in the face and **** on their dead bodies. I need war., but I hope I dont make a mistake and ruin my life.

So a few questions

- is it hard to have a girlfriend when your on base or what ever?

- do you get a lot of action while on duty? Id love to kick *** everyday

- is it hard being with the same people so much?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Launching!

...you need to grow up a little bit. But to answer your questions..once you are done with school you can have your gf on base..not really, depends on your mos....If your third q is asking is it hard to be around people in the military, it would depend upon the individual in your case I would say yes.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:46 PM
TECH Junkie

well, you definitely want Army or Marines im guessing...

Best bet would be go in as basic infantry or some other grunt and you will be going on deployments. its not hard to keep gf's...but you probably wont have one since you want to be deployed.

myself...i am a e5 in the navy. and I dont like deployments. Sure, I dont like what happened on 9/11 (and other days/events)...but deployments suck. Im married and I like my wife.lol. I dont want to be away from home unless I have to be..
Old 04-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Staging Lane

If all you want to do is "kill the hadji" then please, don't join. You've got a bit of learning to do before you step into some boots. I don't mean this in a bad way, and I admire your passion, it's just a bit misguided.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Teching In

Default For the right reason

Originally Posted by 96WS6guy
If all you want to do is "kill the hadji" then please, don't join. You've got a bit of learning to do before you step into some boots. I don't mean this in a bad way, and I admire your passion, it's just a bit misguided.
I agree, I admire your passion, but I think you would be joining for the wrong reasons. I think and this is just my 2 cents that most military members join for Pride, Integrity, Service before self, Honor, and Self worth. There are many more reason to hold our heritage high like for those that have fallen for our great freedom and have shed blood for us to make our life a little bit better. I hope you make the right decision and join for the right reason and to honor your fore Fathers. "War is hell"

Last edited by BoomersWS6; 04-10-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Your energy would be put to better use helping people that need help, not wasting it on wanting to kill a whole race of people.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:07 AM
roy
TECH Resident

Okay
Now that you are done with all the chest pounding and all , what do you really want?
Go see your local recruiter and give him or her the same spill that you gave here.
With that outlook on life and the racist hate you spewing here, I doubt you have what the military is looking for.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Banned

Well, will they take me now? I need to get the hell out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA KILL ME SOME DOON COON COMMIES
Old 04-10-2008, 07:02 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 96WS6guy
Originally Posted by BoomersWS6
I agree, I admire your passion, but I think you would be joining for the wrong reasons. I think and this is just my 2 cents that most military members join for Pride, Integrity, Service before self, Honor, and Self worth. There are many more reason to hold our heritage high like for those that have fallen for our great freedom and have shed blood for us to make our life a little bit better. I hope you make the right decision and join for the right reason and to honor your fore Fathers. "War is hell"
I agree with these guys.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ImportsFail
Hey guys, im 18 and graduating this year ( 2 more months to go ) and recently ive been debating if I want to go into the military or not. I could probably get into college and all that jazz but im not into that crap. I dont want a regular job with a boring life. My mom really does not want me to join but i'll be alright. Im thinking I want to be in the army because that is all frontlines work.

Also I am very motivated with this war. I hate islam I hate muslims and I basically hate the middle east. I want to kill those scumbags for what they did to us on 9/11. I would freaking love to shoot one of those sons of bitches in the face then watch his coward haji *** die.

Anyway I think the military would be best for me, I cannot live this life anymore. Im sick of these people and im sick of society. Sometimes theres these hippy pieces of **** in some of my classes and I just want to stab them in the face and **** on their dead bodies. I need war., but I hope I dont make a mistake and ruin my life.

So a few questions

Thanks in advance.

Since this is the internet, I don't know if you are a dick just being a dick or if you really need help.
Do you think our military is made up of a bunch of maladjusted losers who think they're badass? The first thing you would learn is you are not as tough as you think you are, with your attitude they are gonna kick your ***. Stupidity is not courage.

It's a little depressing to know that there probably are a few soldiers like you. I'm just glad they're not the majority.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Teching In

You definitely should not join the military.

And if your just trying to be an *** or something this probably isnt the forum to do it in. I dont think the military is something to joke about. Its not all fun and games like your high school drama. So grow up and then think about joining the military.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

honestly kids just keep playing your video games leave the fighting to the real men. semper fi
Old 04-11-2008, 02:01 AM
On The Tree

so you want to be a killer have you ever killed anythng beside cats and dogs? dude grow up, we DON'T need people like you in our ranks. you would be the one to go out on a patrol and get the squad killed or captured because you want to kill some one/thing. we have a name for people like you it's called medal chasers. also there is services members who are muslims you going to kill them also? so go tell your local recruiter those statments you made and see what they tell you. if you do get in you would be an end of the month quota that won't last an entire enlistment. also quit watching so much movies war isn't all glamor like they want you to believe. when you die thats it there is no retake, and when your buddy dies he isn't just off the set. i've lost and many members on this site has lost loved ones and friends and for a jackass like you to come on here say **** like that is retarded. also as someone who is out here right now there is no wild west **** going on out here. so like one other post stated GROW UP KID.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:18 AM
On The Tree

You need to do some research, son.

Communism is a form of government. The Insurgency here in Iraq is not Communistic in any form of the word.

I dare you to be out on a patrol and let your interpreter hear you say your aformentioned statement. Oh, did you know that whenever a patrol roles out the gate they take an interpreter along? I have been in Baghdad for just about five months now, and every patrol I have been on we have had a terp with us.

If you are serious about joining the military and you want to be a big bad killer, then you should see an Army recruiter and get a contract to go to the 75th Ranger Regiment. While in Regiment, you will be tested daily, physically and mentally. You will learn so much about this war that you will look back on your high school history lessons and wish you had paid attention in class. You will do more close quarters marksmanship (shooting) than you ever thought possible. You will even take classes on the Arabic language, the present situation of the Iraqi Government, and so on. And by the time you get to your first deployment, your team leader will have you so well trained, you will not think for yourself, but for your team first.

I think you are highly underthinking the role of the United States Military. We are not here to kill, but to help. Without the US, this brand new government Iraq is working off of would fail in a day. They were brought up being handed everything by Sadam, and now they have become empowered to begin their own businesses and work for their money to buy food for their family.

I live on a Joint Security Station where I am the officer in charge. I work and live with the Iraqi National Police, Iraqi Army, and other Iraqi Security Forces. I have become friends with many of these soldiers, and they want exactly what the average American wants: A paying job, food for their family, and the ability to walk down the street without being shot at.

But before you are able to receive the honor of serving my great nation in combat, you will have to do one thing: Get over yourself.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Launching!

hopefully your not serious if you are do us all a favor and be a prison guard and beat the **** out of rapists, otherwise stay the **** away from any military personnel youll get someone who deserves a good life killed. *******.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You won't last in the military. You will get to boot w/ that attitude and they wil OWN your *** in every meanig of the phrase.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lookin4aTA
You won't last in the military. You will get to boot w/ that attitude and they wil OWN your *** in every meanig of the phrase.
i agree to bad he prolly dosent know what boot means but a some bumps and bruises he might learn "might"
Old 05-09-2008, 02:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by resurrectedz28
i agree to bad he prolly dosent know what boot means but a some bumps and bruises he might learn "might"
****, I say let him join the Submarine force with that attitude. We would take care of him real quick once that hatch closed and we submerged
Old 05-09-2008, 09:14 AM
Teching In

So a few questions

Thanks in advance.
Honestly man, you give the rest of us younger guys a bad reputation. I myself leave for PI MCRD August 11th, but I've been around military **** all my life. My best friends are Service Members, and there's been a few that haven't come home from deployments. I haven't been to boot, but I can agree with the rest that you do not belong in the Military.

You may take this offensively, and I intend it to be, because it may get your mind turned in the right direction. With your mindset, the only way you'll be doing what you want, is in some type of violent gang, because that's the mindset of a racial gang.

I had a buddy that was less than a month from rotating back to the states not return because he was training his replacement that happened to have a wild mindset similar to yours. Needless to say, he gave up his life to save his replacement, and ended up leaving his wife and soon to be newborn kid (born 8 days after he died).

Those on here correct me if I'm wrong, but, I used to have the mindset of "It's time to kick *** and take names." However, after being around enough Service Members and watching enough funerals. My thoughts changed to that of, being there for those that are beside you, and defending those that can't defend themselves. And that became the reason that I finally joined, because if there's someone willing to put their life on the line for me, I'm going to be there right beside them.

NOT, because I'm blood-thirsty.

I hope that this might be a little more relevant seeing as how I'm closer to your age, but if not, I hope there will be something that can deter you from your blood-hungry racial hate.

-Caleb
Old 05-09-2008, 11:19 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate islam I hate muslims.
You cannot be writing these things or say these things in the military. If you do and you get caught it becomes a situation you do not want to deal with.
We don't need any more of this attitude in our forces.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Questions...