Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Is it time yet??

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 08:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it time yet??

Lately iv been seeing some people getting the summer itch, and it has nothn to do with stds,yet,lol. A few vets startn to stroll around, lots of bikes, guess evryones testn the roads,even the odd porche is rolling. Im looking at my car sayn damn l hate this sand thats left on the road and wondering am l guna have to take the rest of the summer cleaning and detailing my car, besides putting my bitch on a hoist and doing a full autopsy. I know whats involved, and thats what l get for drivn her for a partial winter(and the last, of course) Why does GM make a car that ya wanna drive all year!!! FUGGG THEM!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:11 AM
On The Tree

i'm definitly getting itch to drive, but will probably wait a week or so more..this nice weather might be a tease..heh

This weekend though is cleanup weekend, and paint a few parts that are looking abit weathered.

I swear it feels like its been years since ive drivin the truck last.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

i know how you feel, people around here all go there cars out but when i woke up today theres snow on the ground! and were supposed to get 15-20cm! so i think the nice weather was a tease for us up here but it should melt fast. Im gonna wait a couple more weeks and see if the city starts to clean the roads up!
Old 04-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Staging Lane

Ottawa is scheduled for snow fall all weekend
Old 04-11-2008, 11:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

I finally buckled and took out the '73 Camaro on Wednesday!! It was great to be back behind the wheel of a Camaro again!

(driving a '96 Yukon since October just hasn't been providing the same "fun factor" ).
Old 04-11-2008, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

i'm definitely getting the itch,but i got parts waiting to go in,do an oil change and a detail and it's cruise time. saw a couple of vipers running around my area the other day...
ahh,spring has finally sprung..
Old 04-11-2008, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by CAMAROZ28AQUINO
i know how you feel, people around here all go there cars out but when i woke up today theres snow on the ground! and were supposed to get 15-20cm! so i think the nice weather was a tease for us up here but it should melt fast. Im gonna wait a couple more weeks and see if the city starts to clean the roads up!
hey l was just up in North bay last weekend, and ya you guys are usually a few degrees colder, with less snow, but im glad cause it freakn rained all day with sum freezing rain, startn to flood evrywhere, guna put oars in the car,lol, next week the temp supposed to get up, will help to get sum of the sand off the roads, by the way sweet Zdr
Old 04-11-2008, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Toronto_LT1
i'm definitely getting the itch,but i got parts waiting to go in,do an oil change and a detail and it's cruise time. saw a couple of vipers running around my area the other day...
ahh,spring has finally sprung..
Ya im taking mine in for a complete at gm, diff, oil, plugs,etc.. they love me,lol, shud l say money,lol, by the way do you have chrome snap rings on your rims?? Hard to tell from yur photo, reminds me of my 76 camaro rims, a chrome snap outer ring and a push on centre cap, damn l remember always driving around looking for them, they fell off all the time,lol
Old 04-11-2008, 05:27 PM

Just heard over the radio, muskoka got 18 feet over the winter, how much you guys get??
Old 04-11-2008, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by burnerdown
Ya im taking mine in for a complete at gm, diff, oil, plugs,etc.. they love me,lol, shud l say money,lol, by the way do you have chrome snap rings on your rims?? Hard to tell from yur photo, reminds me of my 76 camaro rims, a chrome snap outer ring and a push on centre cap, damn l remember always driving around looking for them, they fell off all the time,lol
haha..chrome snap outer ring,push on centre cap...might as well grow a mullet..(j/k)
heres a pic.

btw,you like my new avatar??

Last edited by Toronto_LT1; 04-12-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:59 AM
cam
TECH Junkie

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

I've been out a couple times. Probably take it out again today

Quick Reply: Is it time yet??