Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need to cover this darned bottle!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 10:28 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need to cover this darned bottle!

I was thinking about cutting a hole in the bottom of my gym back and placing it over top of my bottle ("just goin to the gym, officer!"), but I was wondering if anybody sells something similar. My bottle it located right above my gas tank and I would like something just to cover it up a little....

Thanks in advance,
Conrad
Old 07-30-2003, 11:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Need to cover this darned bottle!

have you though about relocating it where your spare tire is?, you could build a fake speaker box around it, slap in some crap 8"ers or somethin, the cop wont ask to see inside the box like he might with the bag, btw, dont u know gym bags are used for carrying guns, lol, j/k
Old 07-30-2003, 03:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

spare tire area is the best I made a small wooden piece for the bottle clamps to attach to sized to the opening in the spare tire area....

15lb bottle sits in it perfectly. I had to remove 1 speaker but that's it... plus w/the way it fits I can just pop the speaker screen off, reach my hand where the speaker used to be and open the valve...

Then i just ran some steel braided fuel line from the blow off through the rubber grommet and attached at my exhaust tip (can't see it unless u look under the car)
Old 07-30-2003, 05:00 PM
8 Second Club

i really dont want to put it in the spare tire area. its just easier to access at the track where it is now. and, believe it or not, i actually do keep the spare tire in the car while driving around town just in case i do hit a pothole and blow the front tire....

any suggestions are welcome...

thanks
conrad
Old 07-30-2003, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah buy a cell phone (in case you get a flat tire) and put it in the spare tire location. It works perfectly. Buy a bottle opener if it is such a big deal..Besides bottle openers are the shiznit. Wish I had one.