Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Had the pleasure of road test with strano

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 05:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had the pleasure of road test with strano

Guys!!!Sam is the man ! LOL!! He took me for a no ****, ride of my life in his Z28today.It was to F%$CKING cool!! I never knew that a Camaro could be built to feel like it was on rails,Well today, I got to ride in one that felt like it was Hes ******* crazy behind the wheel LOL!!From a passenegers point of veiw LOL!! NOT ONCE! even on potholed uneven gravely roads did his tires break loose going around any of the bends he took at 60 to 70 mph,NOT ONCE!!I am so glad I made the 2 hr trip to go see him today*(( STRANO SPRINGS & KONI SHOCKS ))for me guys!!!! Even if someone were to give me a top name brand susp for ,??? I wouldn't change my mind. I cant F$%CKING WAIT!!till his rear springs come in. It felt stock in a way.It took the bumps & potholes very well without feeling like your teeth were falling out, like some rides do ,but everything else was performance, It was lowererd the 1.2" and gripted the road like it was on rails Unbelivable!!! THANK YOU SAM!! For the ((BEST))!!! ride ive ever had in an F Body. ED BARNAT
Old 04-14-2008, 08:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im so ******* sick of reading about everyone sucking on this Strano guys dick. Seriously how can you "feel" how a car handles by riding in it? wtf
Old 04-14-2008, 08:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL @ this thread and it's only two posts long.

The title on my scren was "Had the pleasure of road" and my mind filled in the other word as "head."
Old 04-14-2008, 09:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1998Z28LOADED
Im so ******* sick of reading about everyone sucking on this Strano guys dick. Seriously how can you "feel" how a car handles by riding in it? wtf
you don't have to be driving the car to be able to feel how a car handles bumps and takes corners, especially if you're already used to driving a stock-suspended f-body. sure, you won't get the entire feel of the ride, since you're not actually behind the wheel and controlling it, but you can certainly tell that it's a hell of a lot better when it is better. i personally have Koni's with Strano springs, and my brother (who also owns an f-body, btw) rode with me one day shortly after it was all installed, and instantly could tell that the car handled better.

you may be sick of people giving praise to Sam (or in your words, "sucking on this Strano guys dick"), well i'm tired of people who have probably never even had a ride in a car with his springs on it, much less had them on their own car, then they come here and act like they could do a better job and hate on him because he has so many people thanking him for providing a superior set of springs for handling performance.

ever since i got my Strano springs installed, i have always recommended them for anyone asking what they should go with for handling, and always will....at least until such time that something better comes along, if that's possible.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well if your ******* sick of reading about it dont read these threads. Or just go post on some other site. Either way all he was doing is just sharing a good experience with whoever wants to read up on. And either you cant afford to do anything with your car other than put gas in it and drive it, much less mod it so you hafta go and talk **** about someone's experience with this mans product or his happiness for buying a good product. So either just post up something worth reading or keep your damned mouth shut.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 04-14-2008, 10:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1998Z28LOADED
I know I can't stand riding in most cars because they feel like floating boats on the road. I hate to think about actually driving them. Don't even get me started with SUVs, now there's a ******* joke for ya.

Don't begrudge the guy just because he gets a lot of praise from his customers.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 187 Likes on 141 Posts

I'm locking this.
Keep the insults to yourselves.