Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Trying to return calls....

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 02:28 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Default Trying to return calls....

..... as fast I can, but with 4 incoming lines and only one mouth I'm getting more behind.

I have a few messages still from Tuesday night I'm trying to clear out, and I'm going as fast as I can without short-changing anyone on information. After all, I think info is what really makes folks like dealing with me.

Please hang in there, and I understand there are times when patience is hard to maintain. I'm just trying to juggle work with family health issues.

I thank you for your understanding, and I'll continue to return calls as fast as I can.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 04-17-2008, 02:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agreed, your insight/experiance/info is a big part of making it so nice to deal with you! You know what you are talking about and you don't BS around. You also are very honest and don't try to sell random BS just because you can, you try to get each person the right setup and only what they need for the results they want! Honesty is hard to come by a lot of times anymore so it is always a pleasure dealing someone who is honest.

I am glad that I didn't have trouble ordering my parts last night and can't wait to get them and then put them on! I am also sure you will be there to help me along with all the technical questions I am going to have leading up to my install. Thanks again for all the help and advice so far!
Old 04-17-2008, 03:12 PM
TECH Addict

Hey, don't sweat getting back to me today. I gotta sell some properties or something first.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:49 PM
TECH Addict

Sam, thanks for calling me and enlightening me. I stand humbly corrected.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:38 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Not a problem... I guess I made enough sense to ya. I don't mind at all helping folks understand the how's and why's of things if I can. And I like to think it's that level of information that separates me from most 'parts' guys--maybe it doesn't...

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 04-18-2008, 01:58 PM
TECH Addict

I guess it's always good to specialize in at least one thing and not try to claim to do it all.