Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

pony missing two cylinders.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default pony missing two cylinders.

Been on the site a while now and went out to the Gainesville meet this week. I guess it s about time to start posting. Im driving a 99 mustang 3.8. Yes there is a lot wrong with that statement but im doing with what i have. Gas prices, insurance and inexperience with RWD and anything with more than 100 horses make me think i made a good choice in a 1st car.

Its a work in progress. A drop and wheel spacers are up next then some go mods.
Long terms goals are a 4.2 stroker with the m112 kit. Or quit wasting time and get an LS1
Old 04-25-2008, 08:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome. Nice looking car. Most V6 stang owners go wit a rediculous body kit. My mom use to have a 01 Roush Stage 1, thing had a V6, looked sweet, but everyone wanted to race. Needless to say she has a 07 GT now. But anyway welcome. I like the Cobra wheels.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Theres nothing wrong with driving a v6 mustang. If your a ****** or a chick, of course. J/K dude. You have to start somewhere. Besides its probably faster than most ricers running around. What else do you have planned for it? When I was in high school I knew a guy that had v6 stang with lots of work in it, gears, exhaust, etc. I ended up roasting him one night in my LT1 dumdumdumdumdum. It was funny. I got him to race me because I convinced him mine was a 3.8 too, that dumbass looked under my hood, saw the LT1 and how it sits under the cowl a little, and thought it was a v6. At this time I had longtubes, Lanes true duals, cold air kit, and LT4 KM. Point is have fun with what you got. Im drunk.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im hoping to build it up a little while im still in school then get the new dumdumdumdum after i graduate. Im not dumb enough to race an LT1 i dont really street race b/c i know my car is slow. I did *race* a murcielago earlier today lol. I had him for a good 10 inches when i jumped the light lol. that car was amazing. Im hoping to put a built 4.2 in there then adding the m112 adapter kit. If i can get to 300-400 from it in the next 4 yrs or so i would be happy. With that much power and the driver mad i would surprise quite a few ppl.

Search this Thread