Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Umi Performance

Old 04-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Umi Performance

THIS IS RETARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered a arms, and control arm relocation brackets 2 weeks ago on the same day at the same time. I recived the a arms, nothing else. I ordered a panhard bar it will be here tomorrow. But the brackets and not left the building yet............ Maybe I can get a job in there shipping department.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:13 AM
TECH Addict

They will get you squared away I am sure. Sorry to hear that though
Old 04-28-2008, 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Did you order direct from UMI?
Old 04-28-2008, 10:48 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello,

Its not our shipping department... we tried to help you by shipping a order partial...

The relocation brackets are out of stock and instead of holding up your order any longer they shipped your A-Arms last week. This way you could have them sooner and we would ship the relocation brackets as soon as they were available. We figured this was better then holding the entire order, do you? We tried to help out...

This is a very busy time of the year for most automotive companies, everyone is trying to get there car done at the same time and it causes back orders and shortages on many items.

Marlena was very nice when you called today and asked when your brackets where shipping, she said today and you said thank you.

I apologize for the delay,
Ryan
Old 04-28-2008, 12:25 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Talking

Originally Posted by ineverfollow
THIS IS RETARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered a arms, and control arm relocation brackets 2 weeks ago on the same day at the same time. I recived the a arms, nothing else. I ordered a panhard bar it will be here tomorrow. But the brackets and not left the building yet............ Maybe I can get a job in there shipping department.

If that's the kind of job you're interested in, I'm sure that they could use your help. One thing, though....they might require that you know how to spell "received" and "their".

Old 04-28-2008, 12:49 PM
TECH Addict

Haha yea take some time to make sure things are being taken care of before trashing on a sponsor. They take care of us on here.

Search this Thread