International Members For our members outside of the USA

Anybody From Greece Here?

Old 04-30-2008, 06:05 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody From Greece Here?

Is there anyone from Greece on here? I'm on the island of Crete and I really need to hook up with some people for some information mainly where you are getting your cars tuned at??? Help if your on here.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:23 PM
TECH Addict

My family is from Greece (Macedonia) and I go there often. Sorry not sure of a tuner in Crete.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Staging Lane

Yeah I was worried that if there was anyone from Greece on here that they would be from the main island. I think if I can't get hooked up with any tuners on this island that I will just end up contacting one of the tuning companies back in the states and try to get information on doing it myself. I guess I'm just mainly worried about how much tuning I can do on my own without a dyno. I guess we'll see.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:43 AM
TECH Addict

I guess you are Greek? It's rare to see an ls1 in Greece. I saw an ls2 vette and was shocked! Get a wideband for A/F and HP tuners and street tune it. You must get some looks driving that car What size cam with those AFRs?
Old 05-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Staging Lane

No I'm American just stationed over here in the military and yes it does turn a lot of heads. There are some nice cars here but their mostly the luxury type. Not really any muscle cars at all however a local guy I work with his brother-in-law just bought an 08 Z06 and got it dirt cheap thanks to the crapy exchange rate. I was hoping they would be able to help me out but they understand the older cars not the newer ones yet so I guess I am going to have to buy a tuner and give it a shot on my own. That was going to be my last resort!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by rspect
Is there anyone from Greece on here? I'm on the island of Crete and I really need to hook up with some people for some information mainly where you are getting your cars tuned at??? Help if your on here.
i'm greek but live in the US.. if you tell me what wrong with your car and what you need, i can help you
i have a trans am and i know quite a bit about them also i can help find you parts here and ship them to you... my familly does real estate so i will be coming to greece this summer cause we are expanding there and i will be bringing my car a six speed black convertible Trans Am and i'm sure me and you will be two of well... actually.. probably not to many there... well let me know what you think okay
later bro

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anybody From Greece Here?