Strange Rear Differential Assemby GP

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Strange Rear Differential Assemby GP

Hey All,

There was a request for a Strange rear assembly GP in the request area and I jumped in to help a few folks out. You can check out the thread for some details and the interest.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/group-purchase-requests/904106-strange-12-bolt-9-s60-gp.html

Hers is the jist of it as I cut and pasted from the other thread.

"I can help you all out on the Strange assemblies as needed. For me the best thing to do is first check out the Strange online catalog and get me your part numbers and descriptions.

http://www.strangeengineering.net/catalog/index.html

Also include what gear you need, 3 channel ABS, 4 channel ABS or no ABS, if you need backing plates or not and so on. Here are a couple examples of recent orders.

PRG210 2001 F-body 12 Bolt w/ Super Strength posi - 3.73.
4 Channel ABS
Add OPRG10 for aluminum support cover.
New GM backing plates.
New GM 4 Channel ABS reluctor rings.
Standard metric studs.

PRSF05 2000 F-body Dana 60 w/ TruTrac posi - 4.10.
OPRS30 3 Channel ABS.
OPRG14 backing plate kit.

Couple things to keep in mind.

These ship via truck freight and will need to go to a business address. Needing a lifgate will cost an additional $60-70.

On the Stange S60 for the F-body they have a shortened driveshaft available or you can have yours shortened by a local shop to you.

12 Bolt F-body will require your original backing plates or the purchase of new. The 4 channel system will also require your original reluctor rings off the axles or new. If supplying the originals, backing plates and/or rings, they must be shipped to my Strange as soon as possible.

I would need to get 4 commitments for the GP and once the 4 are met and commited, full payment will be needed. It takes approx 3-4 weeks for Strange to build the assemblies as ordered.

Please also let me know how you intend to pay for the assembly. There will be a discount for those paying via Cash, Money Order or Cashiers Check as compared to those paying via credit card. Also for those paying via checks or money orders will have to have the funds clear before the order is placed. Local folks can pay by personal or business check if drawn on a local bank.

That should about cover it. Hope this helps and I look forward to the PM's."

Mike Norris
Old 05-01-2008, 05:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'am in Mike,

12 bolt, 4 chan, alum cover, 3:73 (Motive gears) no backing plates or reductors needed.

Quick Reply: Strange Rear Differential Assemby GP