Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0154 What else to look for?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 09:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Default P0154 What else to look for?

My car was running great until I swapped out the Jet Hots for some Kooks. A couple things that happened that I will mention to see if they are possibly the culprits. For one I drove around the corner after the install with one of the coil pack harness unplugged. Car kept cutting off so I pulled over and found it unplugged. Next, the shop that was doing my y pipe was about 10 miles away and my dumbass drove over there with open headers The car kept jerking at different speeds and was plain old obnoxious. I'll never do something stupid like that again. I made it one piece and picked up the car a couple of days ago and it has been running like **** ever since.

The passenger side header was hitting the kmember so I figured maybe it was causing KR or something which kept the car from pulling when I tried to go WOT twice. Today I pulled the header clearanced the kmember and went for a spin. The car still feels down on power when I try to get on it and it is now throwing the PO154 code. I kept clearing it with Aeroforce gauge but it would keep coming on everyonce in a while on the way back home.

O2 harness looks fine I have the correct plug plugged into the 02 sensor. What am I missing? Could I have hurt something in the drive down the block when the coil pack harness was unplugged or maybe when I drove to the shop with open headers?

Sorry for the long post but this crap is driving me crazy. I wish I would have just left the damn Jet Hots on there.

Quick Reply: P0154 What else to look for?