Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Cage Pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 01:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cage Pics

I'm getting ready to start looking into some options for roll cages and was curious what everyone is running here, whether it be a bolt in kit, weld in kit, or a custom fabbed up cage. Just please post your specs, and cost of install if you don't mind. My car is going to be mostly street, but some trips to the road course/autoX, and a little drag racing. I'm just looking for something that will make the car super solid. I have considered both bolt in and weld in kits and am still unsure what route to go with. And also can I run swing out doors on a road race car? I mostly plan on doing it a few times a year, but possibly alot more if it becomes addicting. I'm not much of a drag guy, but will go down with some friends and have a little fun. Anyway, post some pics or any type of insite if you don't mind

Thanks in advance
Old 05-05-2008, 12:01 PM
TECH Addict

Nothing yet? Heres what I have been considering for 8 point kits....

Competition Engineering-Main Hoop and Strut Kit, 1.75 in. x 0.134 in. Tubing, 1/ 8 in. Plates-$165

Alston Racing-$195

Wolfe Bolt In 6 Point-$575

Wolfe Weld In 6 Point-$289

I'm personally leaning towards the Alston or the CE. I have seen the Alston in person and they look really good.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Launching!

Look in the drag racing section. Theres alot of pics of diff peoples cages.