Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Not new to the site but new to posting!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not new to the site but new to posting!

My name is Matt. I'm from Bradley Illinois just got my own house in Irwin Illinois (its a town of like 50 people)! I've been a member of the site for a while just never really had time to post. I just looked at the LT1 section usually. I bought my first camaro about 2 years ago. Everything i have on it is listed in my sig. And yes it has a **** load of miles and still goes fast on the original engine!! See not all LT1s are boat anchors! Im in the the process of building a 396 twin turbo Lt1 pure drag car. I just need to buy friends 93 camaro and gut it out. Then after that project is done I'm going to do an ls1 swap into my current 94 camaro. So i have a lot in mind! I will be looking forward to all the great tips from you all!

Nice to meet you all
Matt
Old 05-07-2008, 02:27 AM
12 Second Club

you are gay, and your car is not fast! lol haha j/k matt, its about damn time you posted!
Old 05-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Teching In

Hey its fast enough for an LT1! Just because you and I had one good night together doesn't mean im gay! I feel good since I've posted on this site. I guess it is because the site is named after an engine that has been "touched by god"!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:51 AM
12 Second Club

haha, dont tell heather! and YES, my motor is much superior to most! lol arent you supposed to be working?!