Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

help with wat i think is the rong trane cros brase link to its a 96 m6 car

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with wat i think is the rong trane cros brase link to its a 96 m6 car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi. sorry up front for the poor spelling, i have deslexia. i just bought a track link tork arm that was suposto be for my 95 firebird and it wont reach the tranny bracket. My car has a 6-speed, but i think i may have an automatic tranny bracket installed in my car. if any one is in the west palm or stuart area.. and is willing to let me look under their car it woud help out a lot. i work at trail auto in west palm beach and live in stuart .please help out .i have picks of my brackit and a gy sed it is not a 97 to 93 6 sped brackit he sent a pick of the one it shoud be the pick of the brase by its self is the one he sed it shoud be the others on the car are min and he sed it is a auto brase i got this car used so it may and that may be why this tork arm wont fit if you can take a qick lock and see if it locks like yours it will help me out hers the link

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/l...Picture076.jpg

. Thanks in advance

Last edited by pat35; 05-08-2008 at 06:35 AM.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can aneone with a 97 to 94 please take a lock at ther bracket and lock at these brackets and see if they can tell wich is a stick

Quick Reply: help with wat i think is the rong trane cros brase link to its a 96 m6 car