Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Got a 2005 GTO!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a 2005 GTO!!!

Hey everyone, i used to be a tech'er but kinda stopped when i had to sell my 2000 TA (RIP), but im back. I would have used my old profile but couldnt remember the password, im sure we have all been there. But im back so thats all that matters right? Neway im here in Mosul Iraq right now and am about to come home to Tx for RnR in july. I only have 18 days so i wanted to get buying a car out of the way. I ran into a 2005 GTO M6 6 litre with only 9400 miles on it. I have saved a lot of money since i have been here so i just had to have it!!!! The wife says "no mods", but ill work on that. Neway im lookin for a good cat back system and a good intake. Im homebased out of Hawaii so if there is any tech guys in Hi hit me up bc im a MP and might be able to help on certain things!!! Its good to be back!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 05:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by texasmp7860
Hey everyone, i used to be a tech'er but kinda stopped when i had to sell my 2000 TA (RIP), but im back. I would have used my old profile but couldnt remember the password, im sure we have all been there. But im back so thats all that matters right? Neway im here in Mosul Iraq right now and am about to come home to Tx for RnR in july. I only have 18 days so i wanted to get buying a car out of the way. I ran into a 2005 GTO M6 6 litre with only 9400 miles on it. I have saved a lot of money since i have been here so i just had to have it!!!! The wife says "no mods", but ill work on that. Neway im lookin for a good cat back system and a good intake. Im homebased out of Hawaii so if there is any tech guys in Hi hit me up bc im a MP and might be able to help on certain things!!! Its good to be back!!!
are u an army MP?
i just left HI in nov 07 was there for 3yrs plenty of folks out there

congrats on the purchase
Old 05-10-2008, 04:43 AM
Launching!

There are a few tech guys in Hawaii. Glad to see that you have an LSX toy to play with, again. We do have a couple of MP's in our local group, some are in Iraq right now. Check out www.hifba.com, that's our local site, post up and introduce yourself. When are you due back for good? Are you coming back to Hawaii on R&R? If so you gotta look us up and bring yoru Goat on a cruise with us.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by farmdawg
There are a few tech guys in Hawaii. Glad to see that you have an LSX toy to play with, again. We do have a couple of MP's in our local group, some are in Iraq right now. Check out www.hifba.com, that's our local site, post up and introduce yourself. When are you due back for good? Are you coming back to Hawaii on R&R? If so you gotta look us up and bring yoru Goat on a cruise with us.
yea most defenetly, im down to cruise... Im going back to texas for RnR but am do back in the Dec time frame. But yea i will defenetly look you guys up once i get back to Hi. Keep it real in the Hi....

PS Are the mahus out and about in Wahiawa???
Old 05-10-2008, 10:59 AM
Staging Lane

congrats!
Old 05-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Teching In

So are you gonna have your GOaT here or what? I have an 05 Yellow Jacket M6. Only one on the Island right now. There is an 04 the same color but it is just not the same. I was supposed to be in Mosul 05-06 but ended at (now closed) FOB Danger Tikrit.
Johnny
Old 05-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GOaTdevil
So are you gonna have your GOaT here or what? I have an 05 Yellow Jacket M6. Only one on the Island right now. There is an 04 the same color but it is just not the same. I was supposed to be in Mosul 05-06 but ended at (now closed) FOB Danger Tikrit.
Johnny
Yea im gonna ship the car back to the island after my tour here is done. But like i said i wont be back to Hi till december time frame. Lookin at gettin a place on kopoliea <----spelling error-----> So thats where ill be, now i guess there will be 2 yellow jackets on island.

Quick Reply: Got a 2005 GTO!!!