Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Just Bought the Car. Help pls.

Old 05-08-2008, 05:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Bought the Car. Help pls.

Ok first off I'll list the mods and the specs of which i know for sure.The Car was dyno'd with 441rwhp and 414rwtq. The car is N/A
Dyno Sheet- http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...nosheet001.jpg

LQ9 cnc handported heads
http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

208 intake valve
155 exhaust valve
bronze guides
milled .030
double springs/titanium retainers
236/236 single pattern comp cam - Was told 236/236 with i believe a high 500 lift. also i think the lobe is 112
hooker long tube headers and ORY
borla with elec cutout where plates would be
moser 12 bolt w/410's
ported TB
lid w/k+n and smooth bellow
tune
granitelli stuff
lower control arms
panhard rod
KYG adj. shocks

So my question is, with the given numbers is it right on track where it should be?
Also I'm looking to keep in N/A. But if some reason or some ungodly reason i decide to put a bottle on it b.c i get beat by a ricer or something along those lines. What type of power would i be looking at with each nitrious setup, ie-dry,wet etc..
Besides the bottle i ask you that know alot more than i do. Whats next for the car? Im not looking to make it a full blown drag car by any means i would just like to be flirting with 500rwhp, preferablly without the forced power( boost or bottle)
Thanks ahead of time
Jacob
Old 05-08-2008, 06:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well with a nx plate kit pilled for 150 shot u would be flirting with 600hp to the tires and the same goes for the torque give or take <- and with that kinda power a ricer 99.9% of the time is going to be nowhere near close so if i was u i wouldnt even waste my time blowing there doors off

Search this Thread