Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

good place to buy a 4 inch power pipe LT1?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 10:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default good place to buy a 4 inch power pipe LT1?

its for a YSI on a 94 LT1 Z28...... i had a 3.5 inch for my S trim but its not even gonna be close to fitting or what i need for the YSI...... anyone know a place that makes custom FI stuff for LT1 cars? its hard to find people that are even doing anything with LT1 cars anymore and that sucks cause people still have, and use these cars.....
Old 05-09-2008, 12:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bluebeast
its for a YSI on a 94 LT1 Z28...... i had a 3.5 inch for my S trim but its not even gonna be close to fitting or what i need for the YSI...... anyone know a place that makes custom FI stuff for LT1 cars? its hard to find people that are even doing anything with LT1 cars anymore and that sucks cause people still have, and use these cars.....
FLP (Finish Line Performance) makes custom mandrel bend aluminum piping with bead rolls at each end for applicationa such as yours
Old 05-09-2008, 02:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks, i will look into them...... also i guess its as easy as going to a tractor trailor company and buying a few 90 degree elbows and some straight pipe and puzzle it together mark it up weld it and have it coated or paint the thing? i wonder how hard it is to peice one together and make a homemade one?
Old 05-09-2008, 03:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you want a 4" intake pipe?

Quick Reply: good place to buy a 4 inch power pipe LT1?