User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

New idea about Sponsors

Old 05-09-2008, 08:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New idea about Sponsors

I was thinking, it would be cool if there was a section where people could go in and Say " I need a front bumper and a rear end" and sponsors could come in and pm or throw up quotes for them, Because I don't know about everyone else but searching sucks, and trying to find just the right part can be a pain in the ***. I know there Is the sponsor group purchases section and the Sponsor sales and Specials section, I was just thinking this may be a good way to get people the parts they need and get sponsors a chance to Make a few more sales. For example. I do need a pass side Fender a Pass side Door Skin, instead of me searching eBay or other places a sponsor could come forward with the info and its that simple i buy from them. I know alot of sponsor are pretty active on this site. I'm just throwing this idea out there, I know it would help me on alot of things. If its a crap idea fine hey I had a few beers and got to thinking while i was searching for parts.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:16 AM
TECH Veteran

Those posts do fairly well in Sponsor Feedback lately.
The site may change with a specific Sponsor forum, ideas from members help decide which would be used often and which wouldn't.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

honestly i wouldnt mind seeing this to at least give me an idea of who might have a part...searching though the list of sponsors and all their websites can be a bit of a bore...

if i could just come in and say " i need xxxx for my xxxx"....that would be great...in the "parts wanted" section i rarely see that many different sponsors answer guys
Old 05-13-2008, 04:32 PM
FormerVendor

From time to time I try to get over to the Parts Wanted section and offer some parts, it would definitely help if there was a way to break it down to let the sponsors know if the person would mind being contacted by a sponsor as alot of those ads are just looking for used parts.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

if you need fenders and stuff like that, i would think to hit up Scoggy Dickonson over in lubbock tx, a dealership sponsor.

Search this Thread