Eric Fischer over Ellis Gray in Etown 11.0 Index Race!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 08:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Eric Fischer over Ellis Gray in Etown 11.0 Index Race!!!

Another index win for Eric Fischer, beating fellow Corvette Challenge racer Ellis Gray in the 11.0 Index Finals today at Etown!
Eric overcame tuning battles in the morning & evening sessions to SLOW DOWN his low 10 second Mustang so it wouldn't run below the index.

Ellis who qualified #1 with an 11.03, backed it up with runs of 11.02, and even a dead on 11.00 in Real Street...

In the Final, both racers were "bitten" by an extremely fast Autostart Pro Tree, literally flashing the moment Eric lit his bottom bulb, while Ellis was bumping in deep.

Needless to say, both racers cut their worst R/T's of the day, but it was Eric who came out on top for the win!

An agreed upon "unofficial" rematch was going to take place until an untimely oil down closed the lanes for 45 mins, and Eric & Ellis deceided to call it a day. They promised each other they will meet again...

Eric & Ellis BOTH scored "brownie" points, with Eric thanking his wife & daughter, and Ellis thanking his tuner shop, Cartek, as well as wishing his wife, mother & mother in law, a Happy Mothers Day..!

Eric & Ellis also thanked each other as well, as good sportsmanship & comroderie was the theme in the Final race..

Way to go Eric!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:46 PM
9 Second Club

ahh which car did you have again? i was definatly there for that i was in the final round for pro et (heavy in my book), with the white and red camaro... post up pics if you got them.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:07 PM
10 Second Club

I was in the Pewter vette:
Old 05-13-2008, 02:15 PM
9 Second Club

did u get that from the Raceway website or did someone take that pic? I cant pull any pics off of there website.

Quick Reply: Eric Fischer over Ellis Gray in Etown 11.0 Index Race!!!