Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oddball fuel pump... WTF???

Old 05-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oddball fuel pump... WTF???

Yesterday I tried to change the fuel pump... I cut the hole in the body above the tank only to find that my fuel pump wasnt in the expected place. It was further towards the back of the car. When I got the pump out, I got everything apart, only to find that the walbro I have wont hook up to the factory wiring, and the factory pump has an extra tube coming out of it for something. Anyone had an issue like this? It's an SLP car, does SLP do any fuel system mods when they do thier stuff to a car? I have a 150 shot of spray on the car, but I havent used it yet... I damn sure dont want to if I cant get the pump changed, or if SLP didnt put in a higher capacity pump. I've never seen anything like this... Pretty much got me stumped. Any ideas or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

read the walbro sticky in the fuel section
Old 05-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Uhh. Wow I feel like a moron now. LoL. Sorry to everyone who read this retarded thread. Still havent learned how to use search or look at stickies.

Search this Thread