Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Santa Barbara/San Luis County 805 LA Invasion Caravan (anywhere north of there too)

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 03:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Santa Barbara/San Luis County 805 LA Invasion Caravan (anywhere north of there too)

Hey guys, I live in the Santa Maria area (1 hour north of Santa Barbara), and I'm just trying to figure out if anyone is meeting up to drive down to LA Invasion. Since we all are going to be taking the 101 to get there, maybe we could meet somewhere in Santa Barbara/Goleta area, and cruise down to LA together, getting off in Oxnard to take the 1 through Malibu of course. Post up here if you are coming from the Santa Barbara/San Luis county area, or anywhere north of there, and we will all try and figure out a place to meet.

I was planning on going down on Friday night just so I don't have to drive down all early on Saturday. Hopefully the weather stays nice like it is, and it will be one bad *** drive down there. Especially anyone that has t-tops
Old 05-16-2008, 10:27 AM
FormerVendor

You should coordinate with Sommer and see about meeting up with the SFV guys as you pass through.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is it possible to set up a thread just for the caravaning, and maybe have a map of where everyone is meeting up, so we can coordinate this? That would be cool to have over 100 cars all roll in together.
Old 05-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Teching In

Yah, I was thinking about getting off in Oxnard to take the 1 down to Santa Monica, which then basically turns into the 10 which would go right through the heart of LA, with some awesome views of downtown, and then directly to the hotel. However, the SFV guys are planning on meeting up more in Burbank which is pretty far out of the way, and not a very senic drive.

I'm not sure if anyone's dates are going to match up either. If you want to join the caravan, please post dates/times that you are planning on going, so we can start to form some tenative plans.

As for me, I was thinking about driving down Friday afternoon, because it would be a nice drive and also jso I don't have to get up early Saturday morning to drive down. This is mainly because I have a dyno appointment at 8am Saturday at Haddad Motorsports. But if no one is really coming from my area, I'm probably just going to drive down early on Saturday morning.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Teching In

Well, I'm going to be headed down to LA Saturday morning around 8 or 9am. I gotta be at the dyno around noon, and then I'll be hitting up Santa Monica for the beach day. So anyone that wants to meet up for a caravan, post up. I already have a couple of people cruising with me, and someone thats gonna be running camera, so it'll be a good drive.

Quick Reply: Santa Barbara/San Luis County 805 LA Invasion Caravan (anywhere north of there too)