Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

rpm switch nitrous outlet wiring help

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 05:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default rpm switch nitrous outlet wiring help

Ok guys a just got my dual stage rpm window switch from nitrous outlet, I am running the nx maf kit needing a wiring diagram with a fuel pressure switch, and I am only running one stage.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

Ok, here it is....Black=ground, Red=12v switched, White=tach output, Yellow=negative side of fuel switch, and Grey=not used. Coming from the relay...Black=12v constant, White=other side of the fuel switch, Green=positive side of solenoids, Red=12v switched from arm switch.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:07 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by proelky
Ok, here it is....Black=ground, Red=12v switched, White=tach output, Yellow=negative side of fuel switch, and Grey=not used. Coming from the relay...Black=12v constant, White=other side of the fuel switch, Green=positive side of solenoids, Red=12v switched from arm switch.
Don't think that is the Switch he talking bout. Its probably the Trick Performance Two Stage Window Switch.

Call Chris or Ray @ Nitrous Outlet they will set you up with the wiring dia.

Jim
Old 05-20-2008, 11:29 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

check out either the wiring sticky at the top of this section or the link in my signature.

I have many diagrams there and am sure one of the locations will have what you are looking for.