Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pic of my Wet N2O setup

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 05:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Pic of my Wet N2O setup

I finally finished all the details. I did everything myself with the help of LS1tech!! I was a total n2o noob before, but after reading coutless hours of information on this board, I learned the basic of N2O. Plus I mastered the art of soldering wires
The setup is:
-HSW sudden impact wet kit(best price ever)
-860 bottle heater
-TR6
-FPSS
-LS1 timing tuner
-custom switch panel by BEER(simple one,but thats what I needed.Thanks again BEER!!)
-Racetronix fuel pump kit and hotwire(did it myself too)

Its on the 75 pill but I'm going to get a full n/a tune and a N2O tune(125-150pill) at TTPerformance in june

I know, my engine bay is dirty, but summer clean is on the way!

pics:
Attached Thumbnails Pic of my Wet N2O setup-hpim1785mod5050.jpg   Pic of my Wet N2O setup-hpim1783-20.jpg   Pic of my Wet N2O setup-hpim1784-20.jpg   Pic of my Wet N2O setup-hpim1786-20.jpg   Pic of my Wet N2O setup-hpim1788-20.jpg  

Last edited by Johnnystock; 05-25-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: new pics
Old 05-24-2008, 06:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great! Now you done it, I joined FQuick to look at the pics... LOL
Old 05-24-2008, 06:29 PM
12 Second Club

Where can I find a timing retard for my nitrous?
Old 05-24-2008, 07:02 PM
TECH Regular

Looks good. I like the switches and switch panel. It is a good idea to mount the bottle at an upward angle so that the valve is higher than the bottle body.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
I finally finished all the details. I did everything myself with the help of LS1tech!! I was a total n2o noob before, but after reading coutless hours of information on this board, I learned the basic of N2O. Plus I mastered the art of soldering wires
The setup is:
-HSW sudden impact wet kit(best price ever)
-860 bottle heater
-TR6
-FPSS
-LS1 timing tuner
-custom switch panel by BEER(simple one,but thats what I needed.Thanks again BEER!!)
-Racetronix fuel pump kit and hotwire(did it myself too)

Its on the 75 pill but I'm going to get a full n/a tune and a N2O tune(125-150pill) at TTPerformance in june

I know, my engine bay is dirty, but summer clean is on the way!

link:http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=20289
Looks great. Nice job. I might do the soldering this time around on my wiring, lol.

Originally Posted by Beer99C5
Looks great! Now you done it, I joined FQuick to look at the pics... LOL
Not a Fquick memeber, man, and all this time I thought you had visted my fquick, as it even contains early Beer Sw panels, lol. Many sites now have an option to put the Fquick icon somewhere in sig and/or near the Avatar, the best way to keep your car updated and seen.
Robert
Old 05-24-2008, 11:31 PM
TECH Addict

sorry about the link, I was in a hurry and couldnt fix the size of the pics.I will fix the fquick link..the only upgrade I might look into is a support for the bottle, but I like it this way!

thanks for all the great comment, I'm very proud of my job and it was often very difficult because its been done in a dusty garage on jackstand I was covered with oil, grease, dirt and dust all over everyday! The timing tuner was hard to plug because i had to remove the starter but heh, again it was because I didnt have enough room to work under it..

You can get a LS1timing tuner from any good sponsot here for 250$. Its a very nice piece because it features everything you need to eb safe and some advanced stuff like gear lockout and N2O delay.Easy to wire too.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:34 PM
TECH Addict

Also,you can retard/advance timing at WOT or at base rpm and high rpm, retard timing only on N2O if you want. Plus you can use it as a window switch.