Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Predator Programmer Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 04:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Predator Programmer Question

what exacty does the shift quickness parameter change, does it mean it changes from gear to gear faster, or does it mean it shifts at a lower mph, or rpm? I just need somebody to shed a little light on the subject for me. Maybe i'm just making it more complicated than it is. Thanks.
Old 05-27-2008, 05:37 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Makes it physically shift quicker...FYI, this setting is already set to the max quickness inthe canned tunes, so increasing it really does nothing.

Thanks
Mike
Old 05-27-2008, 07:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

ok thanks , i just wondered because when i go into modify tune and go to shift quickness its set on zero which is in the is directly in the middle, i believe you can speed it up 25% or slow it down 25%.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
Makes it physically shift quicker...FYI, this setting is already set to the max quickness inthe canned tunes, so increasing it really does nothing.

Thanks
Mike
Like MYSTIC-1SC said, there is an adjustment screen for this parameter that says I can increase or decrease the shift time 25%. So since I have loaded a canned tune form the Predator you are saying this adjustment does nothing even though I have a screen that allows me to make adjustments. Very interesting, what other parameters do nothing when you change them?
Old 05-28-2008, 11:07 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by hagerbump
Like MYSTIC-1SC said, there is an adjustment screen for this parameter that says I can increase or decrease the shift time 25%. So since I have loaded a canned tune form the Predator you are saying this adjustment does nothing even though I have a screen that allows me to make adjustments. Very interesting, what other parameters do nothing when you change them?
Thats it....
We made this change to the tunes a while back, and never changed the parameter. Nobody wants a param that only goes to the slow side anyhow, right?

Thanks
Mike
Old 05-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree, nobody wants to go slower. Thanks for the information.