Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Not new to F-body, but new to LS1Tech

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Not new to F-body, but new to LS1Tech

Just introducing myself (actually my car). I have a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6, this is my 4th F-body. I have had a 1994 Trans Am, 1999 Z28, 2002 SS, and now have the WS6. I am in the process of making it the way i want it. So far I have done the suspension (Hotchkiss Springs, Tokico HP shocks, Edelbrock adjustable panhard bar & rear control arms), interior (SLP mats, carbon fiber pedals, and Sirius radio), exterior (tint, blackbird stripes, smoked markers, and painted & detailed calipers), performance (SLP lid, Flowmaster exhaust, and more to come), engine details (WS6 Head Plate, Last of the Breed Battery cover, and Mobile 1 cap & inner fender decal).

Hope to meet up with you GM Muscle Car group in Corona, and plan on going to the McDonalds get together in Fullerton.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome. Check out socalmuscle also.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

welcome aboard!
Old 06-02-2008, 01:32 AM
Teching In

Cool Pics

Originally Posted by SoCal WS6
Just introducing myself (actually my car). I have a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6, this is my 4th F-body. I have had a 1994 Trans Am, 1999 Z28, 2002 SS, and now have the WS6. I am in the process of making it the way i want it. So far I have done the suspension (Hotchkiss Springs, Tokico HP shocks, Edelbrock adjustable panhard bar & rear control arms), interior (SLP mats, carbon fiber pedals, and Sirius radio), exterior (tint, blackbird stripes, smoked markers, and painted & detailed calipers), performance (SLP lid, Flowmaster exhaust, and more to come), engine details (WS6 Head Plate, Last of the Breed Battery cover, and Mobile 1 cap & inner fender decal).

Hope to meet up with you GM Muscle Car group in Corona, and plan on going to the McDonalds get together in Fullerton.
Not new to F-body, but new to LS1Tech-lowered-church.jpg

Not new to F-body, but new to LS1Tech-muscle-car-usa-2.jpg
Old 06-02-2008, 02:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey welcome. very nice WS6. hearing you say "last of the breed" makes me miss my car i still go to fullerton occationally so i'll look for you next time im there.