Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Local Exhaust work needed

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local Exhaust work needed

Hey guys, im located in naperville, il and i just purchased two Flowmaster Super 44 mufflers and i need them welded onto the axle back pipes. i have a set of pipes with the mufflers cutoff and straight pipes welded in place. What i need to have done is have the straight pipes cut off, and the flowmasters welded in place. I have attached pics below. If anybody knows of a good local shop, or if anybody is a good welder than can handle this please let me know your prices.

i need this:

To be welded in place of the straight pipe. (dis regard the top muffler) The only thing to look out for is, im not sure if there is enough pipe near the connecting point. a small 2.5 inch pipe may need to be welded in to make the muffler set up long enough to reach the hangers.

and finally it needs to looks like this. having the muffler 2.5' offset i believe.

any direction would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys. This is for an 06 GTO.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hit up finish line performance their in naperville and do some top notch work!! their also a sponsor on here
Old 06-06-2008, 08:44 AM
FLP
LS1TECH Sponsor

Thumbs up

Give us a call. Please keep in mind that this is the busy time of the year and we are booked solid.