Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

San Luis Obispo Mechanic Recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default San Luis Obispo Mechanic Recommendation

Hey so my car won't start. Pretty sure that it is the alternator and my power steering pump has been making some odd rattling noises. The car has nearly 60k miles so I also want to get it serviced. I would do it myself but have neither the time nor access to any tools necessary. So, I would like to know what mechanics you use in the area. If you have a phone number it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

bump up
Old 06-04-2008, 10:34 AM
11 Second Club

my buddy tim, lives in grover beach and works at waynes tire in santa maria, great with a wrench and knows a lot about camaro's, he can take care of whatever problems you are dealing with, pm me your # so i can give it to him, im sure he will be happy to work on your car.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

as another option I would be willing to take a look at your car. next week sometime. I have all the tools needed. we can check if it is really the alternator or maybe just your battery. what other service would you be wanting? (fuel filter, oil change, spark plugs)

let me know, I also have a buddy at sears that might help us out on parts if they are needed

Quick Reply: San Luis Obispo Mechanic Recommendation