Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

What Happen To The Lakers Baby Thread Lol Lol !

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 10:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What Happen To The Lakers Baby Thread Lol Lol !

I Dont See The Laker Fans Anymore:d ! Lol 2 More To Go ! Go Boston!!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:59 PM
12 Second Club

Somebodies gotta win, if its not the LAKERS, then its Boston...easy as that. I still think the LAKERS can win at home, hopefully each game, making them lead the series 3-2, then they can wrap it up in Boston with one more win. Anyhow, you dont see anymore LAKER threads because their not winning. Nobody likes to post when their teams lose. LAKERS didnt play to their full potential, and the refs made some sloppy calls, even the commentators were talking about it. Each game was decided by 10 or less points, if the LAKERS can execute like their suppose to, then they can win the series, if not, they lose.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:03 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah Thats True But That Makes It Seem Like Your Only A Fan When Your Team Is Winning Imo. I Go For My Team Win Or Lose & Would Post Up Win Or Lose ! Well Will See What Happens.....go Boston!
Old 06-08-2008, 11:06 PM
12 Second Club

I am a fan when their winning OR losing...been that way since i was a kid in the 80's. But i dont get too overly excited.. . OR excited enough to write about a lost.LOL
Old 06-08-2008, 11:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not a laker or boston fan, but id be happy for which ever team wins it. especially KG. but how the f*ck does boston shoot 40 free throws to LA 10? the lakers only lose by 6 points. i bet in game 3 all of a sudden LA has energy and boston plays with no life and the lakers blow them out by 20 points.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Launching!

Funny that Boston lost a 24 point lead! They will not win in LA!
Old 06-08-2008, 11:56 PM
On The Tree

i bleed purple and gold..lakers fore ever..im pissed..i just hope they win all 3 games at home..
Old 06-09-2008, 12:11 AM
TECH Regular

indeed.

i am a huge laker fan hater.
not the real fans, i can't hate a real fan. It's the ban wagon fans that I hate.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:28 AM
On The Tree

Lakers Baby Thread is still alive!! at least on my part...i was not home till right now so i just posted...we'll take all 3 games at home watch!!! GO LAKERS!!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:38 AM
11 Second Club

im with caesar every team has a bunch of ******* ****** *** fans, lakers dodgers and the raiders come to mind first
Old 06-09-2008, 12:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1fastz
Somebodies gotta win, if its not the LAKERS, then its Boston...easy as that.
Wow, that's deep...

Thats like saying "the team with the most points wins".

Miss Cleo is shaking in her boots right now, with those mad skills of yours.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by wickedbluess
I Dont See The Laker Fans Anymore:d ! Lol 2 More To Go ! Go Boston!!!!!
U dont see ne more laker fans? well i didnt see ne boston fans last year! where were u last year!? all of a sudden i see them at bars everywhere...i asked a celtic fan what state boston is in...he said boston...most of them dont know what state boston is in! u were shaking in ur boots with 30 seconds left in game 2! we are gonna win AT LEAST 2 out of the 3 at home, and be back in it! CELTICS
Old 06-09-2008, 11:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
im with caesar every team has a bunch of ******* ****** *** fans, lakers dodgers and the raiders come to mind first
wow dude...

-raider fans(im not one btw) are one of the most faithful fans around. Yea, they may be rude, loud, blah blah blah but u gotta give respect them as a sports fan

-Dodger fans, u better check those angel fans before u say anything about dodger fans

-and u just hate the lakers, lol...its ok...keep hoping those clippers r gonna turn it around
Old 06-09-2008, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
i wonder what gay *** TEAMS you like luke lol
Old 06-09-2008, 11:28 PM
12 Second Club

The lakers didn't play to potential haha everyone is always trying to make excuses huh? No its not that they didn't, its just boston did. There is a reason they were #1 defensive team in the NBA.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
The lakers didn't play to potential haha everyone is always trying to make excuses huh? No its not that they didn't, its just boston did. There is a reason they were #1 defensive team in the NBA.
except for that 4th quarter where the lakers decided to show up and the celtics didn't huh
Old 06-09-2008, 11:39 PM
12 Second Club

....Does that have anything to do with anything considering they still lost? I mean granted Boston didn't do much of anything that quarter but thats their own fault nobody to blame for that one, they got too comfortable with their lead and it almost cost them the game! I think its funny though, How do you score 41 pts in 1 quarter and still lose?
Old 06-09-2008, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
....Does that have anything to do with anything considering they still lost? I mean granted Boston didn't do much of anything that quarter but thats their own fault nobody to blame for that one, they got too comfortable with their lead and it almost cost them the game! I think its funny though, How do you score 41 pts in 1 quarter and still lose?
that is a tough one...umm i dunno...oh wait! how bout the fact that they didn't score much in the other quarters! i think that might be it dude

and yeah it does have something to do with it...you said that boston played to their potential and the lakers didn't...that we the fans were making excuses blah blah blah and that none of that mattered...but i guess it did matter that the celtics didn't play to their potential in the 4th and the lakers did...yeah they lost but they were within 2 points and nearly stole the game...much like how game one was also there for the taking.

so to answer your question yes it does matter...the lakers haven't played to their potential and boston has...we aren't making excuses, its just a fact...if we were making excuses we'd be talking about the lopsided officiating...fkn gay *** officals!!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Assassin66
that is a tough one...umm i dunno...oh wait! how bout the fact that they didn't score much in the other quarters! i think that might be it dude

Possibly because Boston is that damn good at defense?

and yeah it does have something to do with it...you said that boston played to their potential and the lakers didn't...that we the fans were making excuses blah blah blah and that none of that mattered...but i guess it did matter that the celtics didn't play to their potential in the 4th and the lakers did...yeah they lost but they were within 2 points and nearly stole the game...much like how game one was also there for the taking.

But they lost by 6. And the reason the lakers scored that much is because boston practically stopped playing D because they got too cocky! Or else the lakers would have scored as little as they did the rest of the game! C'mon not that hard to see, a retarded monkey could figure that one out!

so to answer your question yes it does matter...the lakers haven't played to their potential and boston has...we aren't making excuses, its just a fact...if we were making excuses we'd be talking about the lopsided officiating...fkn gay *** officals!!

Wait what bad officiating?
Old 06-09-2008, 11:59 PM
On The Tree

lakers lost 2 games, period....no excuses a W is a W for boston no matter how u wanna break down the game

Quick Reply: What Happen To The Lakers Baby Thread Lol Lol !