Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Looking for another roomate. Maricopa County. Details inside.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for another roomate. Maricopa County. Details inside.

A couple buddies, and my cousin are taking a lease out on a house in Avondale. We plan on moving in before/by the end of July. My cousin and I are going to attend UTI, and the friends are going to be enrolling elsewhere.

While all of us are young, we have a great mindset, and a couple of us have been living on our own for awhile. We are pretty relaxed, and all pretty easy to get along with.
If you're familiar with Avondale, you'll know that there is lots of housing, and new houses are going on the market every day. I've been meeting up, and talking to a realter, and with our wages alone, we can afford the houses in our price range with ease. With another room mate, the rent will be somewhere around $250/month + $25-$50 for Utilities. Possibly a little less.

We're talking really nice 3500-4000sf homes, in beautiful/safe neighborhoods. Let me know if you are interested. PM me anytime.

Thanks,
Ronnie

Last edited by junkindatrunkmx6; 06-10-2008 at 12:58 PM. Reason: too many typos. ( :
Old 06-10-2008, 01:35 PM
TECH Addict

good lord thats cheap, i need to move out there lol
Old 06-10-2008, 03:20 PM
On The Tree

Yeah man it's awesome. I was a little in awe when I saw how cheap the houses lease out for.
Really bitchin' places.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for another roomate. Maricopa County. Details inside.