Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

How jacked up is my idea for a system?

Old 06-11-2008, 02:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How jacked up is my idea for a system?

I am going to start a fresh new idea for a stereo build and was thinking about the following. A set of the Q-forms at the kick panels to put a set of components (JL?) and then the old RF 4406 in the doors back to the eD in the sails and a new set of 4" of somethings in the rear hatch. Splitting a potential 600w amp from JL in the back to push 300 to the eD and the rest of the 300 up to the doors/and kick panels. The wiring in the doors would be extended and split for the component speakers in the kick panels and the RFs would get the signal from the appropriate wires in the door. Is this all just a totally bad idea? I am not looking for too much boom, just a nicer sound and no more Monsoon amp, minus maybe keeping it to power the rear hatch stuff. I would also be relocating the battery to the trunck at the same time, anyone have a no-brainer kit with everything needed to make it happen? I like the BMR rack but I need the bus-bar and main wire as well as ground wire. Is it possible to find this as a kit already? Thanks for the help!
Old 06-11-2008, 07:21 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I must have just gotten lucky with my combo because I see no need to go crazy with additions and reworking everything. Your plan is a valid one though.

Search this Thread