Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

loading up cant find problem HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 10:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Exclamation loading up cant find problem HELP!

alright guys, im stumped.. long story short.. about ~2 weeks after my cam swap and stuff, i did a burn out to **** off some neighbors.. (it worked).. BUT karma interviened..

PROBLEM--- my cars dumping fuel.. it wont do it when i first start it (while its cold).. but once it gets to the first line it starts and continues for about 10 or so minutes, varies each time... * it only does it between 1800-3000 rpms.. exactly at 3000 it stops, im guessing this is because im matching air/fuel... was throwing check engine.. the code was o2s..

my tuner said that one o2 was totally blown and the other was getting there.. and thats why it was doing this.. so therefore i replaced the o2 sensors about 3 days ago with autozone bosch ones.. the 75 buck ones.. and it still continues to do this.. just as bad, the car is driving smoother, but my problem remains the same...

it is also idling high.. it is supposed to be at 1000.. no matter what.. and udually idles at 1200-1500.. dont know if that has anything to do with it.. tuner said it should only go to 1175 when its like 40 degrees outside.

ANY EDUCATED RESPONSE IS *GREATLY* APPRECIATED..
Old 06-13-2008, 01:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lil bit o help.