Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Stranded In North Carolina

Old 06-21-2008, 10:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stranded In North Carolina

Ok So i posted this already on this forum but thought i would try here. My Alternator went out and i am from ohio i am only here to do some things at my school NTI and the worst thing is that its a BRAND NEW alternator. I need help bad. I have checked everything all the grounds are good and connected. I need a shop or something so i can get under my car,otherwise i am kinda screwed. So if anyone can help please let me know. Im in Mooresville North Carolina. Thanks!
Old 06-21-2008, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Cya_Vtec
Ok So i posted this already on this forum but thought i would try here. My Alternator went out and i am from ohio i am only here to do some things at my school NTI and the worst thing is that its a BRAND NEW alternator. I need help bad. I have checked everything all the grounds are good and connected. I need a shop or something so i can get under my car,otherwise i am kinda screwed. So if anyone can help please let me know. Im in Mooresville North Carolina. Thanks!
Contact Tick Performance. They are a sponsor here and are in Mooresville.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:25 PM
Teching In

yes i found them, Joey talked to me but the problem is that i need to be back in ohio by monday and they arent open till then. And i dont have enough money for a hotel for another 2 days lol. SO i dont know what to do. i got a buddy that just drove up from fort Bragg to try and help me but we still have no way of getting under the car

Search this Thread