Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

LOL!!! 5th Street , Reading , PA LOL!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 07:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LOL!!! 5th Street , Reading , PA LOL!!!

Hahaha!!! I know Mean94lt1 is from this area along with Whitez406, but is anyone else on here anywhere near 5th street in Muhlenburg,PA or go there?Have you guys seen the tools that hang out down there now? There's like absolutely no Fbody's no mustangs, no GTO's or anything good. It's all a bunch of punk *** kids with their rice burners. I've cruised past a couple times lately and have no clue where these ***'s came from. Supposedly one group there calls themselves Twisted Torque It consists of nothing but cars that make absolutely no torque. Just seeing if anyone else has come across these guys. Funny thing is I know like absolutely none of these clowns and I've heard through word of mouth through a guy I know that they think I run my mouth about my car and ****.LOL!!!! Funny isn't it, Dont know somebody or ever talked to them in your life and you're all of a sudden an ignorant ******* who runs your mouth.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looking at ur sig they better look out.... if u hook u will toast most ricers
Old 06-22-2008, 08:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
looking at ur sig they better look out.... if u hook u will toast most ricers
The car went last year a best of 11.6 @ 121mph with a poor 1.7 60'. I made a few slight changes since last year. just haven't made it to the track yet this year.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:10 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Next time I'm in Reading I'll have to venture over there and check out the Twisted Torque wrecking crew.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:08 AM
11 Second Club

Yeah they hang out near the Arbys down there. LOL!!! "wrecking crew"
Old 06-23-2008, 11:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

your a pansy dustin.LOL. quit running your mouth. you know there's a civic with an intake and a fart pipe that could give you a good run. LOL
Old 06-23-2008, 11:40 AM
TECH Resident

its all about hp per L !!!
Old 06-23-2008, 01:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

It's pretty pathetic there. I raced one of these clowns in my trailblazer and won...haha... Then I got the 80mph ricer fly by...
Old 06-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Staging Lane

i love the 5th street diner, does that count!? hahaha
i saw some of those clowns last time i was up there, couldnt help laughing and i wasnt even in my car, i think my aunts tacoma could have taken a few of them.

lets get a meet together boys!
Old 06-23-2008, 07:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1BlackBeauty98
i love the 5th street diner, does that count!? hahaha
i saw some of those clowns last time i was up there, couldnt help laughing and i wasnt even in my car, i think my aunts tacoma could have taken a few of them.

lets get a meet together boys!
People hang out there all the time, I think almost every night of the week just about. Problem is, there's no muscle cars. Few of us Fbody guys use to get together down there quite a bit but nobody does anymore. The only real place to hang out there is right near Arby's , exactly where those cronies hang out. It would be cool though to all meet somewhere else and then pull in there with a bunch of Fbody's and any other muscle car all at one time. I think we'd be getting a lot of dirty looks,hahaha,,,.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:28 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by kenSS
your a pansy dustin.LOL. quit running your mouth. you know there's a civic with an intake and a fart pipe that could give you a good run. LOL
yeah , you know it. How's the Barton facility without my wonderfull personality there anymore? Tell everyone I said hi, minus ,,, well you know who I could care less to say hi to there. LOL!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 07:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by z28misfit
yeah , you know it. How's the Barton facility without my wonderfull personality there anymore? Tell everyone I said hi, minus ,,, well you know who I could care less to say hi to there. LOL!!!
same ol stuff. i'm putting motors together like crazy. i don't know what their going to do with that position. it's so hard to keep people there. you were the 4th person there in over 2.5 years. i'm going to go to Sonic this thursday if the weather is nice. we should all meet there. it would be fun to cruise up there and see how many ricers we can scare.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:06 PM
11 Second Club

same ol stuff. i'm putting motors together like crazy. i don't know what their going to do with that position. it's so hard to keep people there. you were the 4th person there in over 2.5 years. i'm going to go to Sonic this thursday if the weather is nice. we should all meet there. it would be fun to cruise up there and see how many ricers we can scare.
Yeah I know. I'm sure there may be like 1 or 2 that might be able to smoke us, but either way, all those ricer guys think they got the fastest **** in the world. They need to be put in their place every now and again. The other night I went down there, pulled in the parking lot and threw a 180 and left, I'm sure it really pissed them off, but that was the point.,,, So I guess maybe the part about me being an ******* is somewhat true. But one of the guys that has a problem with me , I've never talked to in my entire life, or his crew for that fact. They still think my parents are buying me stuff for the car, I sure wish it was true, cause I'd be running 9's by now.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah I know. I'm sure there may be like 1 or 2 that might be able to smoke us, but either way, all those ricer guys think they got the fastest **** in the world. They need to be put in their place every now and again. The other night I went down there, pulled in the parking lot and threw a 180 and left, I'm sure it really pissed them off, but that was the point.,,, So I guess maybe the part about me being an ******* is somewhat true. But one of the guys that has a problem with me , I've never talked to in my entire life, or his crew for that fact. They still think my parents are buying me stuff for the car, I sure wish it was true, cause I'd be running 9's by now.
true that. i'll take all the free stuff i can get.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:04 AM
Launching!

Do people hang out at Sonic every week? We have to go up that way on Thursday to go to the chiropractor. Could stop in after and have sonic screw our order up like they do everytime.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:29 AM
Staging Lane

People hang out there all the time, I think almost every night of the week just about. Problem is, there's no muscle cars. Few of us Fbody guys use to get together down there quite a bit but nobody does anymore. The only real place to hang out there is right near Arby's , exactly where those cronies hang out. It would be cool though to all meet somewhere else and then pull in there with a bunch of Fbody's and any other muscle car all at one time. I think we'd be getting a lot of dirty looks,hahaha,,,.
unless yall plan something it wouldnt be worth me going up there for ricers...
so let me know if u plan something.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MiniTransAm
Do people hang out at Sonic every week? We have to go up that way on Thursday to go to the chiropractor. Could stop in after and have sonic screw our order up like they do everytime.
yeah every thursday a crowd gets together there. mostly older people with older mucsle cars, not many ls1's but we can all start bringing them. its a usually a good time, eat some burgers and BS around. hope to see ya there.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1BlackBeauty98
unless yall plan something it wouldnt be worth me going up there for ricers...
so let me know if u plan something.
i agree with miss black beauty. we should all get together and cruise up there.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:27 AM
11 Second Club

i agree with miss black beauty. we should all get together and cruise up there.
yeah i'm sure we should be able to get atleast a handfull of guys to go. It's only 10-15minutes from my house so it's never a problem for me to make it.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i'm up for driving anywhere. get back to work dustin.LOL