Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help with transbrake wiring on Edelbrock 71900 controller (I searched)

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 07:55 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with transbrake wiring on Edelbrock 71900 controller (I searched)

Ok I looked around and I noticed the Edelbrock controller isn't very popular. Either way I have it hooked up VERBATIM how they want it hooked up without a transbrake. Well now I am putting in the TH400 with a brake. Here is the diagram I went by to install my nitrous:
http://static.summitracing.com/globa...itrouscont.pdf

The wiring diagram is on page 13 of the PDF. Now it shows the wiring with a transbrake. The thing is I have to rewire half of my damn setup. Right now my setup is wired to the top diagram "Typical Progressive Controller Wiring Diagram". Is there any easy way to splice into my current setup so that I don't have to rewire everything. I hid alot of wires and it really is alot of stuff to take a apart.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:30 AM
Chris@NitroDaves

As per our conversation i'll have you something later today.

-Chris
Old 06-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Banned

Thanks for coming through again for me Chris!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:39 AM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Leo the file is to big to attache in thread. Call me this morning and I will email it to you.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:25 AM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

Make sure your factory defults are set right also.I had some issues with mine as it was dumping fuel while the nos selonid was progressing.I belive some of the controllers that were sold had the wrong defult settings.If you go on yellowbullit message board you will find in the nitrous fourm a post i did about problems with my progressive controller, sj pointed me in the right direction.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by koolrayz
Leo the file is to big to attache in thread. Call me this morning and I will email it to you.
Thanks Ray!
Old 06-26-2008, 07:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tuff
Make sure your factory defults are set right also.I had some issues with mine as it was dumping fuel while the nos selonid was progressing.I belive some of the controllers that were sold had the wrong defult settings.If you go on yellowbullit message board you will find in the nitrous fourm a post i did about problems with my progressive controller, sj pointed me in the right direction.
Thanks for the heads up. I used the controller when I had the 4L60 in the car. I had it all in, out of the hole... just a 100 shot.

Quick Reply: Need help with transbrake wiring on Edelbrock 71900 controller (I searched)