Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Auto-X this Sunday in NE PA by Tannersville...Cheap & Fun

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 10:50 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto-X this Sunday in NE PA by Tannersville...Cheap & Fun

TRI COUNTY VETTES will host a FUN AUTOCROSS weather permitting on SUNDAY JUNE 29 at 10am. (bad rain, hail, act of GOD)

Located one mile off RTE 80 at exit 299.... Get off exit 299 on 80 (in PA) and make a left onto Rte 715 south for about a mile. You see us set up on your left in a parking lot. If you see Roadway Trucking you went a little too far.

Cost is $10 a car and we will run all day till everyone is too tired to run or work the course.

EVERYONE welcome, only requirement is SNELL 2000 or better helmets and your car (fit to drive and not leaking anything). Doesn't matter what you drive its all fun.

1st timers come have some fun and learn how to drive your car in quick reflex situations. Come practice flicking your car around and braking hard away from traffic.

Its the perfect time to try out Auto Crossing or just get some practice in.

We will have our timers set up so you can see your times get better (or worse).

It starts at 10 a.m. and runs till whenever. It will be hosted at the PP&L parking lot right next to Roadway Trucking off Rt. 715. About 2 miles from Tannersville and Rt. 80

And sorry for the late notice
Old 06-27-2008, 07:33 PM
12 Second Club

noone?
Old 06-27-2008, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

wheres tannersville? im interested but that sounds too far
Old 06-27-2008, 11:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

that is ******* awesome, my girlfriend lives 1 mile from there and I actually have off on sunday. 99% sure I will be there!. Just got to wash off the car and clean it out.

what time is the course getting set up? is driver registration starting at 10am? any time to walk the course? how big is the parkign lot, I'm familar with the area, but didn't know about a big parkign lot over there besides the trucking place.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by STRIPSTAR
wheres tannersville? im interested but that sounds too far
if you live in philly, about two hours away.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:19 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah I'd say Philly is about 1 1/2 hours from Tannersville. I believe the event starts at 10 A.M. im sure you will be able to walk the course first, my first few trips around it I plan on going slow to learn it. The parking lot is pretty big, not HUGE, but big enough for this event. If your comming up Rt. 715 from the Brodheadsville area, the event will be at the parking lot right past Roadway Trucking on your right hand side, as soon as you pass Roadway, you can keep going straight or make a right, do either or as there is an enterence on both roads. If you are comming down 715 from Tannersville it will be on your left hand side, if you see Roadway just make a quick U-Turn...you shouldent be able to miss it, especially with loud colored cars in there