View Full Version : 02 SS stock Vs. z28, GT, Caliber s-r-t-4, honda

AcademyRumblebees
06-29-2008, 01:51 PM
Well these were really at the track, but I dont feel like providing timeslips because they were no better this time than last time :bang:

First race

2000 z28 M6 - tr244 cam ( He said something like that?), slp lid, loudmouth, BG drag radials

First race of the night. We treed up, and went when it was green. I cut a 2.3 reaction time and him a 2.1. My car pulled out on him by about 40-50 in the beginning by about a length and a half and held it the entire way. By the end of the 1/4 mile I had run a 13.7 @ 101.95 mph, and him a 14.8 @ ? I cannot read it the edge of the slip is smudged LOL

The driver said he thinks his car is a lemon and needs a tune badly, but really I just think he needed a driver mod :D

Second race

2008 Dodge Caliber S-R-T-4, black, I guess stock

The lined them up. I cut a 2.3 60 foot and him a 2.5. I jumped on this car and just continued to pull. By the end of the 1/4 it was me at 13.8 and him at 15.8 :D . Should of stuck with the old design, those new calibers are slow

Third race

Some year Honda rice burner....big wing = 30 hp kinda guy

It really wasnt a race, I raped him from the beginning and he ran a high 17 or something :nod: me a 13.8 like usual

Fourth race

The best race :D

2006 Ford mustang GT, m5, intake/exhaust. Flame blue plaint job with ghost flames, rims, lambo doors (that were always open up until pre staging lane :gay:) and transformer head symbolds where GT and the mustang symbolds would have been... oh god I wish I had a picture of that car LOL

We pull up together and he mugs me a bit, acts like he knows he is going to smoke me, asks me if I want to run and of course I do.

We get up and stage. I cut a 2.2 60 foot and him a 2.4 60 foot. I pulled on him by about a car at the begginning and held it all the way down the track. At the end it was me 13.8 and him 14.8 :D

You could tell that guy was pissed, and all his "hommies" were raggin on him. It was good fun.

At that point, I was told I could no longer race until I got a helmet, so I decided to call it a night. 4 races, 4 wins. Nice

Thanks for reading

AcademyRumblebees
06-29-2008, 01:51 PM
oops I guess I have a lid, so not totally stock lol

BTW I have really bad rear tires, thats why all my times are so high and 60 foot sucks

AcademyRumblebees
06-29-2008, 06:39 PM
wow nothing? dayum

S8ER95Z
06-29-2008, 09:31 PM
Slip the clutch man... you can do much better than a 13.8

Nice runs :)

Edit: Just noticed your MPG is in the toilet...high elevation? what was the DA?

AcademyRumblebees
06-30-2008, 06:39 PM
yeah my mph sucks... I think its just my shitty tires at a shitty track. I need some of those nitto 555's and I think it will help.

It was especially hot and humid that night, and I dont know the DA. I am in temple texas though, if you can somehow help me figure out.

S8ER95Z
07-01-2008, 04:02 PM
wunderground.com

Punch in your zipcode and then pull up the date with the Detailed History and Climate lookup.

Then you can head over to http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/correctionfactors.html

and punch in the temps/barro, etc... :)

OdessitPashka
07-02-2008, 11:59 PM
Jeez, those are some slow ass times from all cars. Especially cammed z28 on DR's... He needs a driver mod badly!

AcademyRumblebees
07-03-2008, 06:26 PM
I tried that link and it never works :confused:

Yeah well its what I expect out of mine being a stocker car with shitty rear tires on a hot night. As for the other guys, I cant say much except :punch: my camaro wins

AcademyRumblebees
07-03-2008, 06:28 PM
oops duh, here it is

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=76502

Irunelevens
07-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Run in the winter... I've gotten some GREAT times out of my old cars at TAD in January and February.