Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Borrow/Rent Trailer - Transport Services for Rent - Labor Day Weekend 2008

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borrow/Rent Trailer - Transport Services for Rent - Labor Day Weekend 2008

I need to get my hands on an enclosed trailer for Labor day weekend. Just to assist in moving some of my fiance's belongings. Now I can borrow a few trailers from people - but everyone I know has 28' trailers and I really don't need anything that large. I have a 2007 LBZ GMC 2500 HD and have towed enclosed trailers a decent amount in the past 4 years. I'm hoping to find a trailer in the Waukesha/Milwaukee area.

Regardless if I have to rent or borrow a trailer I will also try to help anyone out in need of transport services around this time. Unfortunately my time frame and route is very defined. If anyone needs a vehicle or anything too heavy to ship via normal means I hope to help out in a cost effective manor. Hopefully it can help with the diesel costs. Labor day weekend I'll be going from the Milwaukee area and will go mostly anywhere in the Chicago suburbs and will be driving on 94 thru Indiana and Michigan but I hope to go up 69 to bypass Detroit. Lansing, Flint, etc are on I-69. I don't want to bring anything across the border but I will be going over the 402 to London, Ontario and then taking the 401 towards Toronto. The farthest I can bring anything is Mississauga/Brampton/Vaughn. If I do cross the border with the shipment paperwork, duties, and the additional costs will need to be handled by the shipper/receiver - I can assist in that process.

Thanks !