General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

ws6 hood still not shipped!

Old 07-03-2008, 10:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ws6 hood still not shipped!

I bought a ws6 hood off a guy on this site and its been a month and a half now. He told me 2 weeks ago he shipped it but has no tracking # yet. Im getting married in a week in Hawaii and want the car done when I get back from my honeymoon. I paid over 1000.00 for a OE hood and shipping to a guy from this site thinking Id get a better deal from a member, at least ship it quick was my thinking, I paid through Paypal so Im somewhat protected but damn! I dont wanna **** him up yet and use his name but if this isnt resolved in 2 days then I may see who knows this guy and get some feedback on his character and ability to keep his word. (Which I should have done BEFORE paying for it I suppose now.) Question is I suppose is whats my options? Paypal....murder....
Old 07-03-2008, 12:36 PM
12 Second Club

Another option would be to put this in the right forum.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Mr. Brett
Another option would be to put this in the right forum.
yea, try here dude.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback-48/
Old 07-04-2008, 01:04 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sic2001
I bought a ws6 hood off a guy on this site and its been a month and a half now. He told me 2 weeks ago he shipped it but has no tracking # yet. Im getting married in a week in Hawaii and want the car done when I get back from my honeymoon. I paid over 1000.00 for a OE hood and shipping to a guy from this site thinking Id get a better deal from a member, at least ship it quick was my thinking, I paid through Paypal so Im somewhat protected but damn! I dont wanna **** him up yet and use his name but if this isnt resolved in 2 days then I may see who knows this guy and get some feedback on his character and ability to keep his word. (Which I should have done BEFORE paying for it I suppose now.) Question is I suppose is whats my options? Paypal....murder....
You are a very patient person to have waited a 1 1/2 month's for something. I would have been finding out alot more than what you apparently have now. I wouldn't wait any longer if I where you. Why would it take so long to ship? You also need to provide more details if you have them!

Search this Thread