Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Part 1 of the nitrous install!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 10:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Part 1 of the nitrous install!

I got my nitrous kit today. I bought it off of RamAirGod. He was supposed to include the WOT switch and the bottle brackets but he forgot those.

I went down to Home Depot to get get some materials to make a spare tire mount.

I got everything back to the house and was excited to mount up the bottle. I then checked the box again and figured out there were no bottle brackets. Kinda pissed but that kinda thing happens.

****If anyone has some 10lb bottle brackets for cheap PM me!****

I figured I might as well do something, so I ran the main feed line. I ran the line from the spare tire compartment, inside the car under the door sill and through the grommet where the PCM is. You can't see the line at all.

I ran it into the engine compartment and wire loomed the line. You can't see anything so there is no point to post pictures.

When I get the bottle brackets I will mount the bottle, then mount the solenoids and mount the nozzle in the bellow. I have to collect some electrical parts for the kit then I can wire everything up.

I'm probably going to take a week to gather parts and install everything. Just letting everyone know how it is going. Slow progress, but progress.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here are some pictures of the kit