Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Thanks EFI Alchemy

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks EFI Alchemy

Just wanted say thanks to Doc again. He really did a great job on my tune and the car is running great I couldn't ask for better service.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:04 AM
12 Second Club

As always another satisfied customer! EFI Alchemy rocks! Now rick about my estimate...
Old 07-04-2008, 06:19 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by slow98Z28
Just wanted say thanks to Doc again. He really did a great job on my tune and the car is running great I couldn't ask for better service.
Thanks Matt, that is a very interesting Canadian export you have, we need to do the anti-block heater mod
Old 09-19-2008, 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Eurospec2
Thanks Matt, that is a very interesting Canadian export you have, we need to do the anti-block heater mod
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm the new owner of the Canadian import (although the quarter panel has now been painted and a US spec cluster is on the way). I kinda like the block heater! You never know when you'll need it for those cold Florida mornings!
Old 09-20-2008, 07:22 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by black00ssFL
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm the new owner of the Canadian import (although the quarter panel has now been painted and a US spec cluster is on the way). I kinda like the block heater! You never know when you'll need it for those cold Florida mornings!
LOL on the block heaters! I grew up in WI and without one you were SOL when it was 20 below. Oil turns to mollases.

EFI Alchemy has proven to be one of the best in the state when it comes to tuning.

Quick Reply: Thanks EFI Alchemy