Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

my car needs to be detailed

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 02:11 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my car needs to be detailed

I have a few questions.

First. Is this a good buffer? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...link:middle:us

Second. Is there a difference betweens brands when compairing clay bars, polish, and wax?

Third. What pads should I use?
Old 07-05-2008, 02:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good choice in buffer. most guys on here use that or the udm. i personally use rotary buffers because if done right i think the finish is the best. the problem with rotary buffers is that if you dont know what your doing ull screw up your paint severly. i really couldnt tell you as far as brands of pads as im not as familiar with it. when you compare brands like pinnacle, wolfgang, tropi-car(sponsor), chemical guys, and zaino there really is no comparison to the stuff you buy at autozone and and stuff imo. personally i like chemicals guys stuff followed by zainos sealents for my favorite finishes but everyone is different. one thing when buffing a car its always good to use quality microfiber towels to prevent any scratches. my personal brands are from cobra or chemicals guys have nice ones to for specific applications.