Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LT1 TNT F2 kit on a LSx-what do I need

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 05:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LT1 TNT F2 kit on a LSx-what do I need

I have found a local guy selling a TNT F2 kit off of his LT1 car for a good buy. I would like to get this but I do not know what all I would need to make this work on my LS2 402. He said he thinks I would only need different jets/pills for the lsx fuel pressure. Is that all I would need to make this kit work for me? It is a complete kit and he has the jets he has been using, however, it has been on an LT1. I would really like to get this kit and tried doing some research on TNT's website but it is not working for me at all, it looks like it is down or something. So, to those of you who are in the nitrous crowd, is that all I will need to get the LT1 TNT F2 kit to run on my car?

Where could I go about purchasing this stuff? Again, I tried TNT's website with no luck, I don't know if it is down or if my computer sucks. A couple of my buddies thought if I found the size I needed I could use a NOS or maybe NX jets. What do you all think?

I am wanting to start out with a 150 shot if that helps with where I should purchase the jets. If there is anyway you could link me or PM me a link with where I could get the stuff to make the conversion that'd help a lot.

I am trying to see how much it is going to cost to get it to run on my car before I buy it to make sure it is worth it ($500) or if I should just buy a new one designed for the lsx.

Thanks for the help guys, I really want to get a kit up and running on this thing and this looked like a good deal, and I figured this was the best place to go to try to find some information.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

you need a bigger power ring. your probably running the 90/90 on your 402. as for the jets. you will need a 25 fuel and a 42 nitrous for your 150 shot so if you dont have those you will need to buy them. Everything else should be the same.

buy the jets from Dynotune or nitrous daves, they both have good customer service
Old 07-06-2008, 10:18 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is exactly what I needed to know, thanks a lot man. I should have just asked first instead of spending hours reading and not finding anything lol.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

anytime good luck!