Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP PLEASE!!! nitrous issues

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 10:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HELP PLEASE!!! nitrous issues

Alright here is the issue, i used the solenoids that was to plate system and swapped it over to a fogger (it is a wet kit), to start of i wanting to spray around a 150shot so i used a 67 in the nitrous and a 42 in the fuel, the results of that was when you first hit it, it hit strong and then start spitting and sputtering even after you let off of it. After a minute or so it would clear up so i thought it might be to rich so i put a 75 in the nitrous. Well that made it a little bit better but it would still start sputtering after the initial hit, so then tried a 38 in the fuel side and its better and it pulls a little bit longer but then starts sputtering again. Any idea on what it might be? Im afraid to go any lower on the fuel because that just seems like a big spread from 38 on the fuel side and a 75 on the nitrous side plus i dont have a clue on how much i would be spraying? So please help anyone
Old 07-07-2008, 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Which nozzle did you put in?
Some small ones designed for direct ports don't like to flow a lot, like one designed for use as a single fogger.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:20 AM
10 Second Club

soft plume nozzle part #05131NOS

its the one that comes with the universal EFI fogger kit

just got off the phone with a tech. and he said he thinks it might be running lean. He said for a fogger system running above 43psi fuel i need a 38 fuel and a 61 nitrous
Old 07-07-2008, 08:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

clogged fuel filter?