Sponsored by:

Mixture of LS1tech sponsor parts: finally happy

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 06:39 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Mixture of LS1tech sponsor parts: finally happy

Thank god,

I think i am finally "done", well at least for the rest of this year, on buying my setup for the nitrous install. After a attempt to setup a HSW sudden impact kit on my car, I quickly found out i was going to have problems. Rather than get pissed, I got even and upgraded. I'm big on pictures of people's install, and i know people would like to see the "visual" difference from small solenoid to large solenoid, as well as nozzle vs plate. well here you go!

Here is the previous "finished" picture:

And say hello to my new setup: I converted to larger solenoids, thanks to HSW, and then went to a plate setup, thanks to nitrous outlet. And let's not forget the massive Dyno-tune master blaster purge going through the nostrils! I have to say the plate setup is SWEET! I have not fired the car back up yet but plan on getting it dyno-tuned this weekend. Only problem is the only jest i have is the HSW jets......i have their 75-200 jets, but they don't cross coorelate with Nitrous outlet's jet settings. I will just have to see what we can do to get close. Let me know what you guys think!!!! It's kind of weird to think the "install" is finally complete, haha

Old 07-07-2008, 07:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice setup.

Gonna be fun!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:10 PM
TECH Addict

I like the plate setup! I personally would love to convert to a plate but for the $200 I could buy so much more, plus I don't plan on spraying too much. I wish HSW would make a LT1 plate, I like their prices and quality more than anyone...although I will say that Nitrous Outlet also helped me and I do use their window switch.

That Dynotune purge solenoid is huge!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

nice looking setup
Old 07-07-2008, 07:33 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad to see you got all your issues worked out. Time to have fun...
Dave
Old 07-07-2008, 07:34 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by porksoda
That Dynotune purge solenoid is huge!
No joke! haha, I'm a bog fan of....effeciency. With that big mama, it'll only take one quick purge~! Plus, it's kind of funny.

Honestly, I will not be able to spray to more than 200, and that is even pushing the pistons i am running. i just would like to run 10's in the 1/4 and 6's in the 1/8.

I am currently going 11.3's and 7.3's. It was either time to re-stall the car, or throw on the nitrous. You can see what route i took!